Below you'll find recent contributions related to PLS's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by PLS
- Fight dumbassery everywhere you see it. We've been way too tolerant.600 comments 427 Recs
- "Forgive them, lord, for they know not what they do." In an effort to denigrate the Affordable Care Act, the Republicans started calling it Obamacare, intended to be a derisive remark about that ...103 comments 223 Recs
- There's a certain amount of wrangling back and forth here at Kos over the prospect of Hillary Clinton as the Democratic nominee for president. I am NOT going to go into the pros and cons of ...307 comments 189 Recs
- A line from this recommended diary . The full quote: The most common tactic employed by Obama supporters, when deflecting criticism away from the president, is to play the race card. But that ploy ...1103 comments 386 Recs
- Last week at CPAC potential Republican candidates were invoking President Ronald Reagan ad-nauseam. Ed Schultz asked Bruce Bartlett, former adviser to Reagan, how would Reagan have been treated at ...247 comments 348 Recs
- Let me just say, this diary is not going to be about me finding out I have an ancient black relative, or that my father isn't who I thought he was. This diary is not going to be about how I suddenly ...67 comments 193 Recs
- Hobbled coming out of a leadership challenge, Boehner is knuckling under to his crazy base in shutting down the Homeland Security Department. Simultaneously, he admits to conducting negotiations ...150 comments 417 Recs
- Today on Fox News, House Speaker John Boehner admitted that he concealed his invitation to Israel's Prime Minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, to avoid the President and his staff from "getting in the way."235 comments 433 Recs
- The Trial Balloon has been launched. With it, Hillary Clinton officially takes on income inequality and comes to the rescue of...Wall Street. Yes folks, the fig leaf has been removed. Hillary ...523 comments 267 Recs
- You know the GOP is in trouble when the Wall Street Journal editorial ...185 comments 321 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.