|ClassWarfare Newsletter: WallStreet VS Working Class Global Occupy movement
(THE WORKING CLASS OCCUPY MOVEMENT HAS MOVED BEYOND JUST WALL STREET)! Our group was Co founded by METEOR BLADES and DEMOCRATS RAMSHIELD. Meet our blog editors which are some of your favorate writers: teacherken,slinkerwink,X,Laurence Lewis,boatsie,LaFeminista,Eclectablog, MinistryOfTruth,xxdr zombiexx,Barbara Morrill,JekyllnHyde,Jake McIntyre, Eclectablog,Ojibwa,icebergslim,BruinKid,CityLightsLover,Mentatmark to name but a few. As members of the MOST PROLIFIC AND LARGEST GROUP AT THE DAILY KOS...
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Paleo
- 174 comments 354 Recs
- This is a roundup of news related to Palestine with a particular focus on grassroots action and peaceful civil disobedience in the Occupied Territories and within the borders of Israel proper. We ...8 comments 31 Recs
- Governor Brownback is at again! Making life, for the poor, even more miserable! Kansas Republicans have put forward a new policy initiative that's almost shocking in its clear intent to harm ...32 comments 34 Recs
- I’m fixing to deal with some grown up truth right now and I’d appreciate it if you’d hear me out. Bernie Sanders Bernie ...116 comments 198 Recs
- This item in the Austin American Statesman. "Labor won a rare Texas victory Saturday, with the House Republican carrying an anti-union bill declaring it dead. Byron Cook, the Corsicana Republican ...16 comments 10 Recs
- "Arkansas police have destroyed the records of the investigation into Josh Duggar's alleged molestation of five underage girls, a police spokesman announced Friday, a day after the reality TV star ...251 comments 138 Recs
- Does simply investigating whether a political crime occurred violate the First Amendment rights of the suspect? Presidential hopeful Scott Walker's allies say yes. What will the courts say?15 comments 23 Recs
- There's been some notable discontent among progressives who look to Paul Krugman for his refreshing honesty on a number of topics and his willingness to state plainly when emperors are ...289 comments 204 Recs
- Do as I say, not as I do. That particular idiom about hypocrisy is especially true if you're a Republican espousing "family values." A good example of this occurred recently when the ...323 comments 238 Recs
- No current results.