Below you'll find recent contributions related to PapaChach's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by PapaChach
- I still come here, but for different reasons. My circumstances have changed, and I no longer have the time to write like I used to. I still read...but I have so little time to write. So little ...72 comments 107 Recs
- The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as ...348 comments 556 Recs
- And so it goes. Same as it ever was. And I'm not simply talking about police officers getting away with killing (mostly) young black men but the incessant nitpicking of each and every case ...42 comments 106 Recs
- This man has read the TPP, can't legally tell us the details, but says Warren's criticisms are rightLabor organizations oppose the Trans Pacific Partnership Trade deal in a rally outside of the Capitol in May 2014. His name is Michael Wessel. He has served on the U.S. ...249 comments 369 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren and Barack Obama in happier times. The report released Monday by Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren adds fuel to ...179 comments 129 Recs
- From inside the belly of the beast on trade comes an illuminating view on the secrecy around the Trans Pacific Partnership. From an insider. Who knows. And he says: Sens. Warren and Sanders, and a ...217 comments 281 Recs
- On November 4, 2008, President Barack Obama proclaimed the following in his election night victory speech : "This is our time, to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our ...144 comments 214 Recs
- Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...733 comments 735 Recs
- I have been sitting here for thirty minutes struggling with that question. Why? Because of a diary sitting at the top of Community Spotlight section on Daily Kos written by kay3295 titled "My ...48 comments 287 Recs
- Thursday's vote to open debate on fast-track trade legislation was proof that when he wants something bad enough, President Obama will use the bully pulpit, the telephone and a good deal of arm-...145 comments 108 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.