|Liberal G Club
A place for the discussion of mutual interests in the shooting sports
|Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a DKos group of second amendment supporters who also have progressive and liberal values. We don't think that being a liberal means one has to be anti-gun. Some of us are extreme in our second amendment views (no licensing, no restrictions on small arms) and some of us are more moderate (licensing, restrictions on small arms.) Moderate or extreme, we hold one common belief: more gun control equals lost elections. We don't want a repeat of 1994. We are an inclusive...
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by ParaHammer
- Last Thursday (May 7) here at Daily Kos, I published the first public disclosure of a shocking collapse of the state's voter registration system here in North Carolina under Republican Gov. Pat ...143 comments 389 Recs
- Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) Hillary Clinton is ready and willing to testify before the House Select Committee on Benghazi. But Republican Benghazi Czar Trey Gowdy is now suggesting he's not ready to ...43 comments 30 Recs
- Flags of U.S. colonial territories The right to vote in the United States does not include every U.S. citizen of voting age. I'm not talking ...203 comments 149 Recs
- NC's Governor Pat McCrory (right) and junior U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (left) (See the Update at the end of this article for links to fast-breaking developments in the McCrory Affair) Exclusive to ...187 comments 486 Recs
- A much more dangerous than the Indiana-style bill, North Carolina H.B. 348 (500, is quickly coming down the pipeline and could hit the House for a vote as early as tomorrow. This bill goes much ...17 comments 12 Recs
- Conventional political wisdom going into Hillary Clinton'...102 comments 58 Recs
- Gov. Pat McCrory (R. NC) There a few big Governor races next year in states like Montana, Indiana, West Virginia, Washington and North Dakota. But North Carolina is already looking like a seriously ...12 comments 8 Recs
- On July 1, 1863, the Federal Army of General George Meade and the Confederate Army of Robert E Lee met in the tiny Pennsylvania town of Gettysburg. One of the 165,000 troopers on the field that day ...48 comments 33 Recs
- Dairy is cross-posted from www.BlueNC.com Here is what the Raleigh N&O wrote in this week'...16 comments 17 Recs
- A federal judge in North Carolina has just struck down North Carolina's ban(s) on marriages of same-sex couples. The judge has also issued an injunction prohibiting state officials from enforcing ...28 comments 38 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.