Below you'll find recent contributions related to Parlous Daze's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Senior “State Department Officials Pass Through Revolving Door, Lobby for Passage of TPP”
If you were to read some of the audience’s comments in [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/26/1387749/-Gaius-Publius-Hillary-TPP-the-World-of-Money-and-the-Center-for-American-Progress THIS ...
|Gaius Publius: “Hillary, TPP, the World of Money, and the Center for American Progress”
[ Diarist's Note: Gaius Publius has provided written authorization to the diarist to republish their work in its entirety for the benefit of the Daily Kos community. On a related topic, and of ...
|Breaking: Repubs, Dems, Lobbyists Win 60 Votes, Fast Track Advance
Just saw Senate voting on Motion to Advance on CSpan, Durbin a no, but next two brought vote to 60. Not sure how many are Dems, vote is continuing. Damn. How does this continue to happen, and ...
|DFA: Help Stop Swiftboating of Elizabeth Warren
Progressive ideas have been getting a metric fck ton of increased media coverage due in a large part to the efforts of PCCC, DFA, and Dkos to get the word out on the courageous work of Senator ...
|Don Quijones: “The Global Trade Corporatocracy Slams into Local Resistance”
[Diarist's Note: Wolf Street Publisher Wolf Richter has provided written, blanket authorization to the diarist to reproduce his blog's posts in their entirety for the benefit of the Daily Kos ...
|Warren Kicks @SS in California -- w RunWarrenRun Bonus Photo
Just in for me, this 2016 sh*t just got more interesting. Democrats convene --Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times-- "Run Warren Run" merchandise being sold before the first panels at the Democratic ...
|PBO. Pls "Stop Sneak Attack on Medicare" via TPP Fail
My wife just read a startling email from DFA about medicare cuts. Stunned, I went to read it myself. Thought I would put up a diary but stopped when could not find a source for this very serious ...
|The Raiders Of Your Lost Retirement: Saudi Solar, Carbon Bubble, TPP
Its almost embarrassing to say how much we have enjoyed these past 10 years of retirement because so many do not and will not have the wherewithal to do what we have done because of the 'theft,' if ...
|Taibbi: “The Democratic Party Would Triangulate Its Own Mother”
As Gaius Publius noted in [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/10/1383864/--Gaius-Publius-Sanders-Raises-3-Million-in-Four-Days-Will-He-Split-the-Party his post here this past Sunday evening]… �
Recommended by Parlous Daze
- I think it had to be said. Ilya Sheyman, the executive director of MoveOn Political Action, said it: Secretary Clinton, and any other person thinking about seeking the Democratic nomination in 2016,476 comments 365 Recs
- That is a serious question. Let me start by asking readers to think about whether, number one, government-corporate propaganda operatives may be in fact acting as "sock puppets" (more about that ...1150 comments 195 Recs
- Remember [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/23/1173393/-OWS-Monitored-as-Terrorist-Org-by-FBI the breaking stories, just before Christmas], regarding FBI surveillance of Occupy Wall Street? Well,579 comments 501 Recs
- Update (Hat Tip to TJ for pointing out Obama flip-flopped on this): UPDATE 2-Obama to push US agencies on south Keystone line http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/21/usa-keystone-obama-...60 comments 18 Recs
- UPDATE: From the comments, some things you can do to help: Just called Rosa Linda's Mexican Cafe. (1+ / 0-) Spoke with the owner and asked what I could do to help. He said the positive phone ...92 comments 372 Recs
- RAND American Life Panel , annotations by greg dworkin (...186 comments 123 Recs
- You've seen this: and read diaries about the arrests of peaceful people holding up a sign in our State Capitol like this , ...33 comments 227 Recs
- Cross-posted at Alevei . I am a public-sector employee, a professor at a state university, a member of a labor union . The work I do has been described by a presidential candidate as35 comments 97 Recs
- If you have been following events in the past week or two in the Wisconsin Capitol, you know that Scott Walker's newly appointed Capitol Police Chief has been "cracking down" on peaceful citizens ...71 comments 307 Recs
- According to Huffington Post , a Wisconsin TV station, Madison's NBC affilate WMTV refused to air an ad that was created by a progressive group. The ad, "Granny Off the Cliff Part 2," was released ...41 comments 58 Recs
Parlous Daze's Tags
- No current results.
Parlous Daze's Blogroll
- No current results.