Posting History for Partially Impartial
|CNN: Brown and Boxer +9 in CA, Alexi +1 in IL
Time/CNN released several state polls today, conducted by Opinion Research. In California, Jerry Brown (CA-Gov) and Barbara Boxe r (CA-Sen) share identical 52-43 ...
|Gallup: World Regains Confidence in US Leadership
Speaking to the United Nations General Assembly last year, President Obama said : We ...
|John McCain: Tax Cuts for the Rich are Unpatriotic
John McCain has jumped all over Joe Biden's remarks saying the rich paying taxes is a form of patriotism. Of course, John McCain said the same thing as Biden in 2003, back when he had some ...
|McCain's Health Plan: More Uninsured, Higher Costs, Fewer Benefits
Health Affairs released a comprehensive study of the short and long term effects of John McCain's health care ...
|Obama and Bill Clinton to Meet
There have been a lot of stories out there lately, including one in the conservative Telegraph that was detailed in several recommended diaries here, stating that Bill Clinton is bitter and angry ...
|Poll: Nomination Should Hinge on Popular Vote, Not Pledged Delegates
Many people here claim that the Superdelegates are morally bound to vote for the candidate who has the most pledged delegates. If they don't, the argument goes, they're thwarting the will of the ...
|Survey USA: 50 State General Election Maps
Both Democrats beat McCain Obama: 278-260 Clinton 276-262 Survey USA ...
|SUSA: Clinton up 17 in Ohio; Obama up 10 in NC
Survey USA released new primary polls today in Ohio ...
|Best Pollster of 2008: Survey USA Examines (and wins)
Survey USA is not only a great polling firm; they're also great about openly ...
|UPDATE 4: Projections Based on CNN Exit Polls
Here are the projections for the states that closed polls at -8 PM- 9 PM or earlier. I looked at the gender splits overall for each state, and percentage of votes each candidate ...
|Universal Health Care: Why Obama is Wrong
Just as in most policy areas, Clinton and Obama's health plans are much more similar than they are different. But there is a real difference, and that difference will affect people's lives. That ...
|Denver Post Endorses Clinton
The Denver Post is one of the two largest newspapers in Colorado, along with it's business partner, The Rocky Mountain News. Colorado is a Super Tuesday state, and the ...
|Challenging CW: Is Racial Backlash Against Clinton a Reality?
This is the second part of a two part series looking at pieces of conventional wisdom that have dominated the narrative of the Democratic Primary. As a reality based community, we are not simply ...
|Challenging the CW: Who's a Mapchanger, Obama or Clinton? (with visuals)
This is the first part of a two diary series that will look at two pieces of conventional wisdom about the Democratic Primary that have been oft repeated: 1) Barack Obama is mapchanger. He can ...
|Survey USA: Clinton with 27 point lead in NY Primary
In a new poll, Survey USA gives Clinton a 56% to 29% lead over Obama in New York, with Edwards ...
|Obama's Camp Swings and Misses on Health Care. Again.
AFSCME endorsed Senator Clinton ...
|Updated: Clinton up 12 in NH; slips in CA, Implicit Associations
Two new polls out this morning: a CNN poll from New Hampshire and a Field Poll from California. There's also an interesting study from the University of Washington studying the differences between ...
|The Audacity of Lost Hope
Yes, this is another Bob Kerrey diary. Sort of. At first glance, Kerrey's remarks seem to be just another example of an ugly pattern. Given the forwarding of the Muslim smear e-mails by Clinton ...
|Liberal Blogs Win: House Dems Pull War Funding Compromise
"When the White House continues to stick it in our eye, I say to hell with it." --House Appropriations Committee Chairman David R. Obey (D-Wis.) While ...
|Maya Angelou for Hillary: New Radio Ad in South Carolina
The Clinton campaign has started running a 60 second radio ad in South Carolina featuring Maya Angelou titled "My Girl." Angelou is not just a brilliant writer, she also worked closely with both ...
|New Polls: Clinton leads Big Purples
There are three states more crucial to presidential elections these days than any others. Florida, Pennsylvania, and Ohio are the 4th, 6th, and 7th most populous states, and they've also been ...
|Watch for Yucca Mountain Tonight: Potential Fireworks
There may be several sets of fireworks in tonight's debate , but I think the brightest display will be over a local environmental issue with ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Partially Impartial
- Like all Americans, I will never forget where I was the morning of the 9/11 attacks. I was traveling with my husband when I received the call from my mother that would change my life. I was living ...6 comments 22 Recs
- Here are some sad statistics: - I am one of just 17 women in the US Senate. - Just 17% of all of Congress is made up of women. - There are currently only 6 women governors in the US today. - Less ...110 comments 243 Recs
- You all may be forgetting that the scenario that President Obama is going through—the debt ceiling hostage threats and whatnot—is "been there done that" territory for Bill Clinton. Here's what ...36 comments 29 Recs
- This year, we have seen historic progress for LGBT rights, in particular on marriage equality, at both the state and federal levels. Most recently, of course, I was thrilled when my home state of ...29 comments 104 Recs
- I want to not be invisible anymore. I want to get up and shower and have somewhere to go. I want to punch the people who talk about the recession being over. I want to not have to choose between ...522 comments 831 Recs
- There was a diary today which I didn’t read because the term “pussy” was used in a derogatory way to imply cowardice. I replied by reprinting an old diary I wrote providing non-sexist and non-541 comments 325 Recs
- The players: Dominique Strauss-Kahn one of the most powerful men in the world with ...92 comments 32 Recs
- What a historic day! I couldn’t be more thrilled that, thanks to extraordinary grassroots activism and the hard work of Governor Cuomo and so many committed organizations and elected officials, ...99 comments 185 Recs
- 34 comments 115 Recs
- If Malcolm Gladwell lacks nuance in his dismissal of the contributions of Twitter, Facebook and other new social media to deep social change, that is fully forgivable. The title of the article that ...6 comments 10 Recs
Partially Impartial's Tags
- No current results.
Partially Impartial's Blogroll
- No current results.