Posting History for Partisan Hack
|Does Thad Cochran's Dem-Fueled Primary Victory Signal the Rise of Red Dog Republicans?
You Hustled It, You Bought It - Is This the Dawn of a New Political Alliance in Red States Mississippi's Thad Cochran survived his Senate primary runoff by a hair last night, in large part due to ...
|Comcast/TWC Merger to Trigger More Media Ownership Consolidation
The "ownership society" is great. Until it's not. OK, first off: if you haven't already signed and shared the Stop Comcast petition at whitehouse.gov,
|The Wisdom of the Sock Puppets: FOX News' PR Armies of Social Media Liars
The far right's view of public opinion. A new book "Murdoch's World" by David Folkenflik documents the extreme degrees to which FOX News' PR hacks would generate false social media posts in the ...
|Is The Extremism of the Right a Sign of Collapsing Funding?
When you're looking at crumbs, you get desperate. There's one thing to remember about all of the Tea Party nonsense in the past few weeks - heck, the past two decades: nothing raises political ...
|Appomattox Redux: Will the Tea Party Lessons Stick?
The site of Confederate General ...
|For the Tea Party, Destroying the United States is the Endgame
This could be your next flag soon unless you act. Seriously. Historian Bruce Bartlett wrote an interesting post in The New York Times' ...
|Edward Snowden: Freedom Lover or Just Another Self-Serving Spy?
Be very afraid of this man. Or not. I am not a big fan of the lionization of Edward Snowden on Kos and in other commentary circles. Yes, there is knee-jerk reaction from mainstream media outlets on ...
|The Real Shade of America's Politics [MAP]
What is the real color of Blue State/Red State America? We've seen some interesting maps recently of the U.S.'s voting patterns in this year's election adjusted for statewide population density, ...
|The Secession "Movement" - a Tea Party Rebranding?
It's no surprise that the most heavily supported petitions being posted to the White House's We the People web site are coming from the "red states." though there are smatterings from all states and ...
|The Jig is Up: Red State White Voters Are Waiting for Us in 2014
In the wake of this year's election results we're seeing all too familiar phenomena: Republican surprise that rigged voting didn't carry key states, lagging provisional and absentee ballot counting ...
|BREAKING: Federal Judge Denies Blocking Ohio "Experimental" Vote Counting Software
U.S. District Judge Gregory Frost this afternoon struck down Ohio's Green Party chairman Robert J. Fitrakis suit against the Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted and Omaha, Nebraska- based Election ...
|Is Rape God's Will?
I have been following the commentary on Indiana's U.S. Senate Republican candidate Richard Mourdock's remarks about pregnancies resulting from rape being God's will. His remarks are both shocking ...
|Wisconsin NBC/WSJ/Marist 10/18 Poll Data: Mostly Good News
I've been going through the more detailed data available online for the just-released poll from NBC and The Wall Street Journal on the Presidential race in Wisconsin, and it looks like reasonably ...
|Obama +4 in NewsMax/Zogby Florida Tracking Poll
Hopeful numbers from two NewsMax/Zogby Florida tracking polls, one with only pre-2nd-debate sample and one which includes Wednesday sample. 47-43 Obama/Romney amongst likely voters in the latest ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Partisan Hack
- You know, it would be 100% less frustrating if Dowd hadn't shown that she's capable of writing clean, athletic prose. If she wasn't capable of finding the nugget of truth hiding behind a political ...363 comments 110 Recs
- Paul Krugman at The New York Times ponders the proposed Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger in Barons of Broadband . Blowing out the merger's candles would be a good way to celebrate the Clayton ...58 comments 58 Recs
- I will be the first to admit that I hate Time Warner however I do not see this making things any better. I could go into a long rant about net neutrality , lack of competition and other issues that ...158 comments 172 Recs
- Please sign: WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO: Stop the Comcast/TimeWarner Cable merger and require more competition in the cable industry The announced merger between cable company giants ...9 comments 9 Recs
- I have no idea why the media has not "followed the money" Follow the Money: All the money leads back to Koch Brother's organizations. Ted Cruz is a conman who is gaming people with this ...5 comments 8 Recs
- Did you know that House Republicans really, really, really don't want any money going to the defunct organization known as ACORN ? Although last week's attempt to pass ...121 comments 101 Recs
- Even FDR said "Make me do it." Q: [W]hile the Democratic Party has moved left on issues like pot and gay marriage, a lot of people are saying the neoliberals have taken over the Democratic Party. ...200 comments 57 Recs
- John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice of the United States of America Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., as the head honcho of the Gang of Five on the ...251 comments 226 Recs
- 3 people in one family, my family, experienced voting problems with machines and having their voter registration mysteriously show up about 300 miles away. In the 2008 elections, i checked a ...18 comments 21 Recs
- Charles M. Blow and Thomas B. Edsall have complementary pieces in the N.Y. Times today. A Nation Divided Against Itself is Blow noting that America seems to be dividing up into two separate ...66 comments 120 Recs
Partisan Hack's Tags
- No current results.
Partisan Hack's Blogroll
- No current results.