Below you'll find recent contributions related to Partisan Hack's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Partisan Hack
- You know, it would be 100% less frustrating if Dowd hadn't shown that she's capable of writing clean, athletic prose. If she wasn't capable of finding the nugget of truth hiding behind a political ...363 comments 110 Recs
- Paul Krugman at The New York Times ponders the proposed Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger in Barons of Broadband . Blowing out the merger's candles would be a good way to celebrate the Clayton ...58 comments 58 Recs
- I will be the first to admit that I hate Time Warner however I do not see this making things any better. I could go into a long rant about net neutrality , lack of competition and other issues that ...158 comments 172 Recs
- Please sign: WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO: Stop the Comcast/TimeWarner Cable merger and require more competition in the cable industry The announced merger between cable company giants ...9 comments 9 Recs
- I have no idea why the media has not "followed the money" Follow the Money: All the money leads back to Koch Brother's organizations. Ted Cruz is a conman who is gaming people with this ...5 comments 8 Recs
- Did you know that House Republicans really, really, really don't want any money going to the defunct organization known as ACORN ? Although last week's attempt to pass ...121 comments 101 Recs
- Even FDR said "Make me do it." Q: [W]hile the Democratic Party has moved left on issues like pot and gay marriage, a lot of people are saying the neoliberals have taken over the Democratic Party. ...200 comments 57 Recs
- John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice of the United States of America Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., as the head honcho of the Gang of Five on the ...251 comments 226 Recs
- 3 people in one family, my family, experienced voting problems with machines and having their voter registration mysteriously show up about 300 miles away. In the 2008 elections, i checked a ...18 comments 21 Recs
- Charles M. Blow and Thomas B. Edsall have complementary pieces in the N.Y. Times today. A Nation Divided Against Itself is Blow noting that America seems to be dividing up into two separate ...66 comments 120 Recs
Partisan Hack's Tags
- No current results.
Partisan Hack's Blogroll
- No current results.