Posting History for PatriciaPA
|New Engineering Jobs in Long Beach, CA
Boeing To Add 300 New Engineering Jobs In Long Beach Area May 31, 2013 Boeing announced this morning that approximately 300 new engineering jobs are being added over the next six to nine months to ...
|Whatever happened to EdScan?
I really want to know... After he was banned, did he ever ask for reinstatement? His diaries were.....well.. different from the typical diaries here. I have always wondered what happened to him ...
I just discovered Frye boots; I think I am late to the party as I am sure a lot of you are well versed with the company, history, and their product line. For some reason, and yes I should have done ...
I know this might not be a diary; but I am a beginner runner and worked myself up from a slow walk to a 5K; now I am training for a 10K and I keep getting back pain in the middle of my back; and ...
Do Coyotes kill their prey quickly? I adopted my neighbors cat, well sort of, as my husband would not allow me to let the cat stay inside my house, which I know contributed to her early death... My ...
|Anxiety - Do you also suffer?
My last diary was about Britney Spears - okay so check. cool. "community fluff" Not important. THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES THAN MENTAL ILLNESS! Get it. I suffer from anxiety. My whole world is ...
I don't know why but I can't stand to see the pain this girl is exhibiting to the world. Can they force her to take medicine during this 5150? What are her rights here? Maybe I relate to her ...
|Where should I stay in San Francisco?
Hi - I have a small time to spend in San Francisco and I need advice on where to stay. I will be with my 7 year old son who has never been to the city. We can afford a nice hotel,(4 star) and ...
|A Real Estate question
I deleted my last diary because the comments I got were basically that I was only thinking about money and not the relationship. The thinking was was if the eldest sister wants the house (and she ...
|My son started Kindergarten||PatriciaPA||04/21/2006||39||14||-||25|
|Calling all European Kossacks - for help with genealogy.||PatriciaPA||05/23/2005||23||-||-||-|
|This diary BELONGS on the open thread!||PatriciaPA||04/07/2005||7||-||-||-|
|Powerlineblog and the vast left wing conspiracy||PatriciaPA||04/02/2005||6||3||-||-|
|On the road with my new Republican friends||PatriciaPA||01/28/2005||12||2||-||-|
|Rick Santorum takes a Stand on SS||PatriciaPA||12/21/2004||13||1||-||-|
|I need your FEEDBACK to help Dean today!||PatriciaPA||12/09/2004||4||5||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by PatriciaPA
- I'll never forget how impressed I was the first time I was served a dish "en papillote." The parchment was beautifully golden brown and puffed. The aroma I enjoyed when I slit the pouch open was ...114 comments 44 Recs
- The Reverend Ted was a ...61 comments 112 Recs
- Denmark went to the polls on Thursday, and it ended in a narrow left wing victory, ending 10 years of conservative government. The result is not likely to fundamentally alter the country's very ...18 comments 16 Recs
- Jed Lewison links ...408 comments 235 Recs
- Matt Yglesias points us ...98 comments 49 Recs
- How does it feel to know that you life has become a headline? In my case, and for millions of other people in the US, it is depressing. Depressing in a way that is hard to explain, but all the ...45 comments 125 Recs
- MSNBC is reporting (as well as others) on the state of emergency declared in anticipation of Hurricane Ida's approach to the Southeastern ...17 comments 22 Recs
- The title of this diary was, in part, inspired by Chris Hedges' latest piece, published on Friday: "[http://www.alternet.org/media/141675/the_rise_of_gonzo_porn_is_the_latest_sign_of_america%...26 comments 46 Recs
- As an American expat I've seen some pretty amazing things. I've seen that working women in virtually every country in Western Europe unlike in the US get job protected paid maternity leave by right ...644 comments 424 Recs
- Americans....You are being saturated with propaganda again. The "Maggots" are working on your common sense, They are trying to convince you that the status quo is better than any health care ...18 comments 21 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.