Posting History for Patricio Tomas Jeremias
|Toward The Common Good
In his Apostolic Exhortation of 2013, the Evangelii Gaudium , Pope Francis speaks of the common good over and over. An example: "It is the convergence of peoples who, within the universal order, ...
|Patricio Tomas Jeremias||11/30/2013||2||2||-||-|
|The Affordable Care Act
October 1st is fast approaching. This is the date state health exchanges, a central component of Obamacare, kick in. Before they left on summer recess, House Republicans voted for the 40th time to ...
|Patricio Tomas Jeremias||08/24/2013||5||1||-||-|
|"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety...
...deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin The Patriot Act has passed the flowering stage and has fully ripened - passed from a Republican administration to a Democratic one. The ...
|Patricio Tomas Jeremias||08/17/2013||3||7||-||-|
|Is It Time for National ID?
Here is an idea that would, I think, kill three birds with one stone. The immigration issue, the (so-called) voting fraud issue and national security from terrorists. Bare with me. a. Almost ...
|Patricio Tomas Jeremias||07/06/2013||45||4||-||-|
|Lost Output Clock
The Always-Wrong Club was right about one thing; subscribing to the statement that "...the Federal Reserve cannot solve all the economy’s problems on its own.”
|Patricio Tomas Jeremias||07/06/2013||2||2||-||-|
|Women in Combat
The Right has, predictably, been going nuts over the Pentagon announcement to let women try out for combat roles in service to their country. For instance, Heather Mac Donald of the National Review ...
|Patricio Tomas Jeremias||01/25/2013||2||3||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Patricio Tomas Jeremias
- Mother Jones went through the previously published works of Dr. Ben Carson, presidential candidate. Why someone would do such a thing voluntarily is a question best left to historians,251 comments 153 Recs
- Cardinal ...353 comments 135 Recs
- More money, more problems. Even for the rich? When the Supreme Court did the expected last week and struck down aggregate ...23 comments 38 Recs
- 'I'd like to hear even more from ...205 comments 133 Recs
- Reposted on the anniversary of the assassination of Rev. King. MB This will be a very short diary. It will not contain any links or any scholarly references. It is about a very ...1030 comments 1686 Recs
- Not good enough. That Rush Limbaugh thinks this way really isn't news, but it's a perfect description of the ideology-over-substance obsession that has ...102 comments 172 Recs
- The Obama administration on Thursday [stepped up criticism of http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/09/white-house-iran-war_n_4572003.html] Democratic senators who are backing more sanctions ...119 comments 171 Recs
- Now he's the villain?96 comments 88 Recs
- Every so often, a Republican politician or conservative think tank comes out with the argument that American poor people are not really poor, because they have refrigerators and televisions and ...121 comments 127 Recs
- Boeing is preparing to build its next generation 777X, an airliner whose promotional renderings make the lobby of the Bellagio look tastefully restrained. Only Boeing is not going to build the ...181 comments 161 Recs
Patricio Tomas Jeremias's Tags
- No current results.
Patricio Tomas Jeremias's Blogroll
- No current results.