Posting History for PatrioticallyIncorrect
|Some restrictions may apply
The Sochi Winter Olympics* *some restrictions may ...
|Looking to debunk BS on Toomey-Manchin -- Please help
I just called Senator Richard Burr's office to register my displeasure at his participation in blocking the Manchin-Toomey amendment. The staffer who answered the phone told me something that I'm ...
|"Heckuva Job" Brownie crawls out from under his rock to tell Obama to slow it down
Michael Brown, ex-FEMA head, has advice, criticism for Obama about Hurricane Sandy Holding a press conference at FEMA yesterday might have been a bit premature, given that the most serious impacts ...
|Triad People of Faith AGAINST NC Amendment One
One thing I've found interesting and hopeful and under-remarked about the Amendment One issue is the fact that the first and most visible organizers against the amendment, as far as I've seen, has ...
|Stand whose ground?
I think that trying to divine George Zimmerman's motives or racism in the Trayvon Martin shooting is ultimately futile and pointless (which is why the media wants us to dwell on it). The point is ...
|Government is what we expect it to be
I’ve grown cynical, believing no matter what leaders we elect, things will keep getting worse for most Americans as the wealthy use government to redistribute our wealth and freedom to themselves ...
The reason that Social Security and Medicare are "entitlements" is because we, the working people of America, paid cash money for them as FICA taxes. Of course we are ...
|Possible Voter Suppression Fraud in NC?
I was volunteering at the Obama campaign offices today, and fielded a call from a woman who was reporting possible voter suppression fraud being committed in Greensboro, NC. Now before I get any ...
|Why our next Democratic president will keep us Safer than Bush||PatrioticallyIncorrect||08/26/2006||1||4||-||-|
|Enviro DeathMatch: Gov Schweitzer kicks Immanuel Kant's Ass||PatrioticallyIncorrect||07/29/2006||5||3||2||21|
|2 new constitutional amendments proposed!||PatrioticallyIncorrect||04/19/2006||13||12||1||15|
|V for Vendetta||PatrioticallyIncorrect||03/16/2006||39||3||-||9|
|2 new constitutional amendments proposed! (w/poll)||PatrioticallyIncorrect||03/14/2006||53||8||1||19|
|Call Our Beloved Nation To A Higher Destiny||PatrioticallyIncorrect||01/16/2006||-||2||-||8|
|VA GOV - GOP Cousin Working Hard For Kaine!||PatrioticallyIncorrect||09/22/2005||4||2||-||-|
|Inapropriate comments on Katrina and Pat Robertson w/ Poll||PatrioticallyIncorrect||08/28/2005||7||1||-||-|
|Democratic framing disaster! Let's fix this mess. (w/Poll)||PatrioticallyIncorrect||03/10/2005||13||5||-||-|
|To crusaders against the Liberal Media: I finally understand!||PatrioticallyIncorrect||02/07/2005||14||5||-||-|
|Republicans import warm bodies for power||PatrioticallyIncorrect||01/28/2005||4||3||-||13|
|GOP might be assholes, but by God, they're imaginative assholes.||PatrioticallyIncorrect||12/29/2004||20||9||-||8|
|The Good Samaritan => The Good Homosexual||PatrioticallyIncorrect||12/02/2004||6||4||-||10|
|Finding Our Message Again||PatrioticallyIncorrect||11/16/2004||6||7||-||-|
|Get Back In The Game||PatrioticallyIncorrect||11/12/2004||1||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by PatrioticallyIncorrect
- Most people following the state of politics in the country know what big money has done to destroy a once fairly progressive southern state. And the news has been pretty much all bad as we watch ...45 comments 154 Recs
- Unreal: Obama mural inside polling place in Philly. No wonder they are kicking out GOP officials. Photo http://t....131 comments 157 Recs
- Trayvon Martin If you don't understand how deeply and viciously racist has been the official and right-wing reaction to the murder of Trayvon Martin, all you have to do is consider what would have ...324 comments 241 Recs
- Recently Bill Maher stated that the GOP base has finally become too stupid to understand their own racially-coded dog whistle messages, so now GOP candidates have to literally spell it out for the ...110 comments 240 Recs
- My father once told me, "Speak no ill words of the recently deceased" Shirley Sherrod, who was a primary target of Andrew Breitbart's criticism, released the following statement on the conservative ...248 comments 684 Recs
- I said it before, I'll say it again, when America elected a black man as President, it broke the brains of the racist people. Case in point, Fox News. They pander to an increasingly openly racist ...453 comments 575 Recs
- This is the second part of the first diary I wrote ...458 comments 378 Recs
- Note: This is a repost from earlier today; sorry for the diary spam, but I want this video to get as much exposure as possible. Please Rec! (no, I had nothing to do with making it). So, a ...155 comments 717 Recs
- UPDATE (Thursday @ 4:30pm ET): Yesterday was a whirlwind day! I'm so energized by the strong grassroots support I've received across Massachusetts, here on DailyKos, and across the ...407 comments 1039 Recs
- An Italian radio program's story about Iceland’s on-going revolution is a stunning example of how little our media tells us about the rest of the world. Americans may remember that at the start ...219 comments 560 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.