Below you'll find recent contributions related to Paul Rogers's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Paul Rogers
- Science has shown that there is no god. No. Just, no. Read the diary on [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/21/1300982/-The-Limits-of-Science the limits of science]. Science also cannot show ...785 comments 225 Recs
- Have you ever said or heard people say that conservatives are stupid? Here’s a few comments I’ve seen over the past few weeks: “In short, they’re screwy.” “This is a big reason the ...169 comments 108 Recs
- Sea star with Sea Star Wasting Disease photographed by the author at Botanical Beach near Port Renfrew BC in July 2014. This diary summarizes a newly published paper by ...33 comments 75 Recs
- Your money may not be able to buy you love, but can it reliably buy you political office? We all know that money is one of the biggest factors in an election. As a result, candidates from both ...10 comments 7 Recs
- In evaluating a scientific claim made by anyone, the only thing that matters is the quality and quantity of evidence. It does matter who is making the claim, it does not matter if you believe ...164 comments 83 Recs
- The 1912 election was one of the most contentious in history. At this time in American history, the Republican Party was the liberal pro-change party, which had been formed on an anti-slavery ...22 comments 23 Recs
- Corporations bent on privatizing education seem to be reading straight out of the Koch brothers’ ALEC playbook these days – manufacturing all kinds of “crisis” ...93 comments 69 Recs
- Not only does the title represent the subject of this post, it's a great disclaimer to get out there right up front. This diary is designed to clarify my views regarding religion since there have ...173 comments 31 Recs
- She may be the most famous medical patient in US history who was never sick. "Typhoid Mary" infected at least 45 people in New York City and killed at least 3, and also touched off a legal battle ...31 comments 43 Recs
- A few months ago, I wrote an article about Peter Doshi, a Ph.D. who is doing some postdoctoral work at Johns Hopkins ...91 comments 72 Recs
Paul Rogers's Tags
- No current results.
Paul Rogers's Blogroll
- No current results.