Below you'll find recent contributions related to PerfectStormer's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Meet the Jade Helm conspiracy theory: The federal government's plot to invade Texas
The sign behind him was supposed to say IDIOT, but nobody could spell it. The supposed _Jade Helm 15_ conspiracy may be the single stupidest thing to come out of Texas in 20 years, and for a state ...
|Cheers and Jeers: Wednesday
From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Headlines You Won't Read Today Quiet, uneventful day ahead for planet In exclusive agreement, book by controversial Democratic campaign operative questioning ...
|Bill in Portland Maine||05/06/2015||74|
|Rand Paul really 'gets' the problems faced by minority groups
Of all the Republican presidential candidates, Rand Paul really _gets_ where black Americans are coming from. That's what Rand Paul says, anyway. He understands what black American men are facing ...
|Ben Carson gets a passing grade because the audience seemed to like him
And here's your trophy for showing up.
|terrible tragedy at a place I love
Police: 4 dead, including suspect, in Menasha shooting ☮
|Cheers and Jeers: Tuesday
From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… I'm Feeling Haikuish Carly, Huck and Ben So many hats in one ring Jeb revs Steamroller ...
|Bill in Portland Maine||05/05/2015||74|
|Didn't get indicted? That's good news for Chris Christie
You know the standards for a political party have fallen considerably when indictments against some of a governor's top staffers and appointees for crooked doings is ...
|The reason Ben Carson can't win? Ben Carson
It has been clear for some time now that would-be ...
|Scott Walker celebrates Star Wars Day by being creepy on the internet
I have seen many attempts at political self-promotion over the years, but this may be the first time a presidential candidate's ...
|On 'riots' and roots
Langston Hughes' poem, " Harlem " has been floating around in my head, as I watch footage from Baltimore. What happens to a dream deferred? Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun? Or fester like ...
|Denise Oliver Velez||05/03/2015||188|
|Cheers and Jeers: Rum and Coke FRIDAY!
From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Late Night Snark: May Flowers Edition "Violent thugs run amok in the streets of Baltimore. But enough about the police department." ---Larry Wilmore Chief ...
|Bill in Portland Maine||05/01/2015||97|
|Geert Wilders. An ill wind blowin' to Texas
Geert Wilders, heads the far-right Party for Freedom (PVV) in The Netherlands At the invitation of Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), and Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), one of the most divisive bigots in ...
|Denise Oliver Velez||05/01/2015||65|
|Rand Paul's advisers explain to him why joking about riots might be bad
And just think, it's only April. Of 2015.
|Mike Huckabee: Supreme Court 'cannot overrule God'
American Taliban It's the ...
|Ted Cruz says Barack Obama has 'inflamed racial tensions'
Makes Sarah Palin look like an intellectual.
|Cheers and Jeers: Thursday
From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Life Lessons I Learned from Republicans in April From the deep thinkers in Conservative Land: The economy is still struggling because workers are watching porn ...
|Bill in Portland Maine||04/30/2015||70|
|Texas Republican ties gay marriage to Baltimore riots
Oh no, the horror. And so on.
|Cheers and Jeers: Wednesday
From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Just this: My annual posting of this exchange on Real Time with Bill Maher from April, 2011, because oh my god: Bill Maher: The tea party is not all Republican?
|Bill in Portland Maine||04/29/2015||58|
|Clean-up, curfew and more from Baltimore||Hunter||04/28/2015||22|
|Rand Paul passed through Baltimore: 'I'm glad the train didn't stop'
Oh, he's so funny . Presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) weighed in on the turmoil in Baltimore on Tuesday,
|Sen. Ted Cruz: 'Liberal fascism' is going after American Christians
I really have nothing to say here. The ...
|Rand Paul says overthrowing Hussein was a 'mistake'
I really wonder whether the Republican base can ...
|Cheers and Jeers: Tuesday
From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Previously on As the Supreme Court Turns When last we entered the chambers of the nation's highest court to debate the constitutionality of same-sex marriage two ...
|Bill in Portland Maine||04/28/2015||69|
|Religious 'leaders' demand liberal justices recuse themselves from marriage equality case
No. Only Thomas and Scalia may decide gay marriage cases. Thus sayeth the empty cardboard boxes. I see that conservative activists will be satirizing themselves this week. Well, it ...
|Republicans fretting over 'GOP demolition-derby circular firing squad' like it's a bad thing
Good luck with that. Republicans are already _extremely alarmed_ at how their presidential primaries ...
|Cheers and Jeers: Monday
From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Knot Tying 101 Tomorrow the Supreme Court hears arguments on the constitutionality of same-sex marriage. The religious conservatives are in full freakout mode, ...
|Bill in Portland Maine||04/27/2015||85|
|Open thread for night owls: Militia movement finds new 'patriot' to defend
A mine owner in Oregon ...
|❁ petals of fury - vengence of the tiny flowers of riverside park ❁
|Now they just kill us one by one
Cartoon decrying the Hamburg massacre of July 1876 As people raise a hue and cry, for a media minute, about yet another police murder of an unarmed black man—this time Walter Scott ...
|Denise Oliver Velez||04/26/2015||298|
|Allen West: Football players are getting injured because you don't pray enough
Allen West was at one point a genuine congressman from ...
Recommended by PerfectStormer
- So... my laptop decided it HAD to fail to boot, hang on startup, amd then demanded we CHKDSK. Needless to say, TC is delayed a bit so thank you for your patience. Follow me below the dingledoodle ...60 comments 31 Recs
- Now that the USGS has preliminary come up with a way to quantify the short term hazard of potentially induced earthquakes it’s important to know what these maps are and mean.28 comments 66 Recs
- Originally posted at Eclectablog.com . Shoot 'em? Teana Walsh, an assistant Wayne County, Michigan prosecutor posted this on her Facebook page after watching images of protesters and rioters in ...150 comments 266 Recs
- For the last year, I and several others have covered the rise in seismicity in Oklahoma and Kansas . The earthquakes in these two states, coupled with earthquakes in Texas, Colorado, and Ohio, ...107 comments 190 Recs
- Meteor Blades' quilt -- CSM's will be in a completely different color palette but the pattern and size of the star will be the same. We are making a star quilt for Common Sense Mainer, a major ...62 comments 68 Recs
- \*Deep breath\* ... I'm probably going to delete this diary in a couple of days, because some of the information that follows is not just personal, but potentially identifying (less by other users,171 comments 267 Recs
- Meteor Blades' quilt -- we would like to make something similar for CSM in a wild and bright color palette Everybody knows of Common Sense Mainer as Bill in Portland Maine's beloved life partner. ...274 comments 169 Recs
- Now that I know that if I come in to your pizza parlor and ask for pepperoni pies for my gay wedding the answer will bem "NO!" , some other pressing questions leap to mind. What if it was just a ...120 comments 150 Recs
- The Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act of 2008 (PRIIA) changed the law governing Amtrak. In the past, Amtrak was at the mercy of freight rail companies because most of its trains run on ...20 comments 35 Recs
- For those who haven't heard, MsSpent Youth got word this morning that Cedwyn 's gone downhill overnight. We haven't had any word since then (that I am aware of) and I think everyone's decided to ...226 comments 624 Recs
- No current results.