|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by PeteB2
- Right after Bernie Sanders announced his intention to run, grassroots supporters from the occupy, labor, environmental and socialist movements published an open letter endorsing his candidacy . ...46 comments 68 Recs
- Join the Campaign or Sign up to Volunteer for specific tasks or Sign up for Updates . To donate: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/lets-go-bernie Stand with Bernie We are at a moment of ...131 comments 215 Recs
- The day has finally arrived! Bernie Sanders has announced that he's running for president, to save the country and the Democratic party. He's a brave man with a big heart, a sharp mind and ...343 comments 335 Recs
- A short excerpt of her comments courtesy of Mother Jones (though I urge you to listen to the full video): When was the last time the anarchy gang called for regulators to go easier on ...151 comments 318 Recs
- The victory represented by the election of Barack Obama was also a tragedy, as it turns out. The sellout was predictable, perhaps inevitable but was surprising in its swiftness and completeness. ...1532 comments 458 Recs
- Thank you Dianne Feinstein. Congress is being challenged to respond to the tragedy of Newton. "I'm going to introduce in the Senate, and the same bill will be introduced in the House -- a bill to ...307 comments 197 Recs
- and no, in The Real Referendum , his Monday column for The New York Times , the Nobel Laureate is not raising a question of the election being stolen. He operates from an assumption that the ...266 comments 520 Recs
- Careful watchers of Hardball yesterday should have picked up on something remarkable and terrifying from Howard Fineman . Listen closely starting at the 2-minute mark:383 comments 265 Recs
- I’m a bit surprised that [http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/24/us/politics/documents-show-details-on-romney-family-trusts.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all THIS] story, on page A14 of today’s NY Times, hasn��128 comments 413 Recs
- Paul Ryan is not only running as Mitt Romney's running mate, but is also running for an eighth term in his House seat, WI-01. That gives us a unique opportunity--we can defeat Ryan twice in the ...7 comments 23 Recs
- No current results.