|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by PhotogHog
- I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. Mark ...195 comments 430 Recs
- Late last week, we learned that several federal agencies have been quietly investigating JPMorgan Chase's role in the Bernie Madoff scheme. According to the New York Times , the Justice Department, ...16 comments 28 Recs
- There is a very small group of users here at Daily Kos creating havoc in multiple diaries. With the pretext of "protecting the reputation of the site" they are bullying people that write diaries ...1051 comments 248 Recs
- From Christel House, an Indiana charter shool's website : The Academy is recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as an Exemplary "A" school. The AP has ...116 comments 231 Recs
- Dems didn't cave, a "Professional Left" handed the GOP victory by not clapping loud enough part #678The corporate beatings will continue until voter enthusiasm improves Rinse, wash, repeat Elect Dems. Watch Dems govern like the Republicans we rejected last decade. Watch Dem voters reject GOP ...550 comments 504 Recs
- From Mother Jones : A secret recording of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and aides discussing in February how they might attack actor/activist Ashley Judd, then a potential 2014 challenger to ...158 comments 419 Recs
- President Barack Obama issued an Executive Order today, March 28, which will set up the Presidential Commission of Election Administration. The Commission will consist of 9 members appointed by the ...212 comments 344 Recs
- Senator Diana Feinstein had a Doctor who witnessed the horror of Sandy Hook testify before the Senate, and he brought a video that every American should see. This is the difference between a ...326 comments 402 Recs
- Last week David Pogue, the "technology columnist" for the NYTimes did one of his usual slap-dash reviews of the newest iteration of Microsoft Office. In it, Mr. Pogue wrote: The programs have a ...417 comments 341 Recs
- Original blog post HERE . Ed Schultz dedicated his Wednesday show to feature the man behind the Mitt Romney 47% video, Scott Prouty. Mr. Prouty is a hero. He understood the power of his ...102 comments 188 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.