300 comments by PivotalGuy.
Recommended by PivotalGuy
- HUZZAH! It looks like I'm negotiating a place for the kitties with someone. I'll keep it updated. Apparently the person that has a space to keep them warm also needs a handyman for some work ...122 comments 123 Recs
- Finally, after more than a decade, the President of the United States said what we all knew to be true. "When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques , techniques that I ...354 comments 277 Recs
- Yesterday, I was told to "tone it down" by a libertarian male after I posted the fury of my views on the Supreme Court of American Idiocy’s decision in favor of Hobby Lobby. Once again, because ...321 comments 261 Recs
- The man, a WWII veteran, was in his room in a nursing home in a small town near Chicago. The staff wanted him to go to a hospital because they feared he had a bladder infection, and he refused, and ...541 comments 571 Recs
- Breyer writes in clear English. His arguments (signed with Ginsburg, Sotomayor and Kagan) are as informed and articulate a defense of campaign finance laws as you will find. It's better and more ...189 comments 317 Recs
- Yesterday, the Answer Sheet, an education blog for the Washington Post, published a heartbreaking letter from a teacher that was deeply disturbing. Susan Sluyter, the teacher in question, wrote the ...131 comments 256 Recs
- Ancient moss samples exposed by modern Arctic warming have been found to date as far back as 44,000 years ago, according to radiocarbon dating. When the temperature rises on Baffin Island, in the ...82 comments 209 Recs
- Too fucking stupid for words. Wanton destruction, and for no useful purpose at all. Not a lengthy story, but absolutely outrageous. I think this deserves some attention : Boujemaa Razgui, a flute ...473 comments 489 Recs
- Sam, at age five. Sam is a 13 year-old female cat. In 2000, a neighborhood friend alerted me to the presence of three stray kittens who were living under his porch. I took one of them into my home, ...104 comments 160 Recs
- I have to offload this. It may seem like small potatoes in the worldwide plethora of pitiful sights, and I suppose it is, relatively speaking. But bearing witness to it really shook me up. The ...20 comments 58 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.