Posting History for PlinytheWelder
|Republicans eat their own - Wingnuts turn on Norquist.... LOL
Break out the popcorn, the Republican internal civil war is in full swing! When Grover Norquist is pilloried for being insufficiently conservative you know the crazy has come home to roost in ...
For the past 30+ years the vast majority of wealth in this country has been funneled to a few, a very few, people at the the top of the capitalist food chain. They have bought politicians, media ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by PlinytheWelder
- On November 4, 2008, President Barack Obama proclaimed the following in his election night victory speech : "This is our time, to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our ...145 comments 215 Recs
- Numbers don't lie, and telltale signs like Rush Limbaugh ranting daily about #StopRush suggest all is not well in Limbaughland. Desperate to convince advertisers to return to his show, Limbaugh ...110 comments 238 Recs
- Long ago in the grey mists of time, I was a True Believer. So let me tell you a story about how I learned the facts of political life. No names will be named. But sadly, this is all so very true.22 comments 85 Recs
- Hoffman Construction , a major road building and mining company is abandoning Wisconsin because of the Right to Work legislation just passed. According to Duluth News Tribune "Hoffman said Monday ...402 comments 535 Recs
- Back in 1999, when the United States Congress was about to pass one of the most destructive bills of financial deregulation in our time, the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, Democratic Congressmen ...66 comments 96 Recs
- Last Saturday, at the funeral of Rafael Ramos, one of the New York Police Officers murdered by a lone gunman a week earlier, hundreds of NYPD officers watching Mayor DeBlasio's eulogy on a screen ...38 comments 41 Recs
- By Rachel Goldfarb, originally published on Next New Deal Click here to subscribe to Roosevelt First, our weekday morning email featuring the Daily Digest. Inequality and the American Child (6 comments 15 Recs
- Those who saw Meet the Press today were treated to a rare act of journalism. Meet the Press Transcript - December 7, 2014 CHUCK TODD: Nerd screen time about Congress and wealth. The majority of ...114 comments 156 Recs
- Rural Communities across America worry about struggling to maintaining a population. Kids leave, and the services they expect in a big city simply aren't available for them. For pete sake, in ...104 comments 316 Recs
- There's a front page post today on Chuck Schumer's recent speech in which he says, with all the benefit of hindsight, that the Affordable Care Act was the wrong place for Democrats to go first and ...118 comments 117 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.