34 comments by PocketNaomi.
Recommended by PocketNaomi
- This is not from me. This was eloquently written by a true expert in their field whom everyone should listen to, educator, Gerald J. Conti. I picked it up from an article in the Washington Post by ...336 comments 460 Recs
- Justice Scalia's framing of Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act as "the perpetuation of a racial entitlement" reveals his lack of understanding of the intent of the Constitution, the meaning of ...303 comments 808 Recs
- Surely she has a reasonable explanation for all this It's been a few weeks since we tuned in to [As the Batshit Crazy Bachmann Turns http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/23/1181409/-Michele-...101 comments 290 Recs
- Currently, there is a brutal and relentless war against regular folks, against the citizenry at large, against the middle class. This war is driven by unquenchable greed, sadistic pleasure by the ...10 comments 16 Recs
- Cross Posted at The Progressive Zionist Well, if you thought the campaign season here (in the U.S.) was fraught with vitriol, charges against patriotism, all manner of crazed predictions... (as ...102 comments 37 Recs
- Cross posted at Voices on the Square and The Stars Hollow Gazette Once we realize there is no fiscal cliff and the whole premise is a myth, you think about why it was created. It was created so we ...342 comments 161 Recs
- This isn't chess. It's not checkers. It is people's lives we are talking about. The GOP is making their hostage taking nihilism the new normal. Republican threats amount to destroying the ...713 comments 573 Recs
- I felt like this diary on the reclist needed an answer. This goes to the foundation of what being a progressive means. This isn't about what I, OllieGarkey, say a progressive is, this is about our ...392 comments 336 Recs
- While reading shanikka's extraordinary diary about the ongoing slaughter of young black men in this country, I had two visceral reactions. The first I hope we all had -- an overwhelming sense of ...38 comments 53 Recs
- Many years ago, in conversation over dinner with a man I had just started dating, we got on to the topic of Thomas Jefferson. Turns out we were both reading Jefferson biographies. It didn't take ...39 comments 77 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.