Coffee Roaster, business owner, flaming liberal.
Home Page: http://www.coffeeemergency.com/
Comments posted: 338 (1587 days since last comment on Fri Jan 28, 2011 at 07:32 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 185
Total Comment Ratings: 1266
People Following Porfiry: 1
Porfiry's Most Frequent Tags:
Porfiry's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Porfiry
- An Italian radio program's story about Iceland’s on-going revolution is a stunning example of how little our media tells us about the rest of the world. Americans may remember that at the start ...219 comments 560 Recs
- Oh my, we got ourselves quite a tail-wagging going on in Wisconsin. You are thinking, what? This is about collective bargaining and workers' rights! Bullshit. You are being wagged. As always this ...247 comments 510 Recs
- For an allegedly liberal newspaper, the Washington Post's editorial page is mostly conservative, in the sense that it wants to conserve the status quo, which comforts the comfortable permanent ...192 comments 496 Recs
- OK, let me get this out of the way straight-up: I didn't watch the Superbowl. In fact, I barely knew who was playing--I'm not exactly a sports guy, to put it mildly. Hell, here's a recent exchange ...525 comments 369 Recs
- I'm sure most of the Guardian's readers are aware of America's far Right wing media figures to some degree, but the Guardian's explanation of the American Right's bizarre view on the events in North ...418 comments 418 Recs
- Crossposted from ePluribus Media , with minor adjustments. AlaskaDave ...244 comments 415 Recs
- There is an argument raging on the blogs and elsewhere as to what caused Jared Loughner’s murderous rampage. It is starting to settle down to the an argument about political speech, the Left ...40 comments 70 Recs
- On the day after the world's price of food hit an all-time high ,685 comments 377 Recs
- If a just society is defined by the relationship between the well off and the very poor, we have big trouble. US Census data for 2010 show the widest rich-poor income gap on record. In ...352 comments 393 Recs
- Michael Hudson is President of The Institute for the Study of Long-Term Economic Trends (ISLET), a Wall Street Financial ...201 comments 204 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.