"America has a very serious problem. Not only does America have a very serious problem, but our people have a very serious problem. America's problem is us. We're her problem. The only reason she has a problem is she doesn't want us here. "
Comments posted: 91 (1338 days since last comment on Tue Sep 06, 2011 at 01:44 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following Porighteousteacher: 9
Porighteousteacher's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Porighteousteacher
- Crossposted from the ...588 comments 198 Recs
- A very interesting poll analysis just out from TPM I wanted to share. Now personally I don’t much care for polls, but since polls that seem to hurt the President get so much play I thought I’d ...85 comments 49 Recs
- Commentary: African American Scientists and ...134 comments 73 Recs
- TPM's David Kurtz posted this today based on various letters he's been receiving of the Job Speech Spat.547 comments 400 Recs
- I have had near-constant house guests this August, including several of my very best friends in the world. They know that I am an activist, and a fierce advocate for LGBTQ rights here in Maine and ...227 comments 124 Recs
- Haiti News Updates on Wednesdays and Fridays (may change to one day a week). This week in Haiti: After having his 1st 2 nominations rejected by Parliament, President Martelly's 3rd nomination for ...13 comments 11 Recs
- Today I asked for a joint session of Congress where I will lay out a clear plan to get Americans back to work. Next week, I will deliver the details of the plan and call on lawmakers to ...80 comments 18 Recs
- Um Congressman, you want to produce a diary about this? Former Bush administration official David Welch and Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) are singled out as allies of the now-deposed ...233 comments 37 Recs
- 169 comments 91 Recs
- For some people the term “Celtic Ireland” sounds redundant as it is often assumed that Ireland has always been Celtic. Actually, the Celts did not arrive in Ireland until about 500 BCE and they ...168 comments 239 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.