Below you'll find recent contributions related to RN4MERCY's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Family Faces Jail & Fines for Cheering At Senatobia Mississippi Graduation
Prom and Graduation season is here along with all the antics that come with these rites of passage. The Superintendant for Senatobia Mississippi schools, Jay Foster, warned the audience to hold ...
|Stop TPP in the House
From [http://progressivepopulist.blogspot.com/2015/05/editorial-stop-tpp-in-house.html The Progressive Populist] President Obama finally got the bipartisan deal of the sort he has been pursuing for ...
|What You Don't Know About Mental Health Can Kill You or a Loved One
There's a diary out today. Yet another instance where the police come to the home of someone in a mental health crisis and the crisis ends in death. I wish this was a rare occurrence, but today's ...
|I Became a Better Person After I Stopped Going to Church
Yep, I made that statement in a room full of regularly attending church goers. There's a theological difference between a "good person" and a "Christian" that's lost on the average person. My point ...
Recommended by RN4MERCY
- From Maine to California, nurses, students, HIV/AIDS and community activists, took to the streets today calling on Congress to fulfill the quest of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s fight for economic ...6 comments 20 Recs
- Registered nurses from coast to coast are stepping up the challenge to the controversial Keystone XL pipeline with a demand that Secretary of State John Kerry provide proof that Keystone will not ...7 comments 29 Recs
- Here's a commentary by National Nurses United Executive Director RoseAnn DeMoro With the clock ticking down on a final decision by the Obama administration on Keystone XL, it’s time to update why ...35 comments 40 Recs
- Momentum is growing, finally, for a crackdown on the disgraceful practice of price gouging in the healthcare industry – and the devastating effect it has on so many American patients and families.164 comments 235 Recs
- Let’s try to remember a lesson we all should have learned as kids. Just because you were picked on by the neighborhood bully is no excuse to go home and kick the dog or punch your little brother. ...10 comments 18 Recs
- In a week in which we honored the 50th anniversary of the historic 1963 March on Washington, this year’s Labor Day is a good time to reflect on the broader vision of what it means to be a union ...6 comments 11 Recs
- This is a huge day,” Rep. Keith Ellison announced Wednesday at a press conference within view of the Capitol, referring to legislation he reintroduced for a Wall Street Tax with huge purpose. ...9 comments 26 Recs
- Today, National Nurses United announced their opposition to Keystone XL . “Nurses care for patients every day who struggle with health crises aggravated by environmental pollution in its many ...9 comments 17 Recs
- They lined the hallways, crowded the stairwells and eventually packed the Hearing Room of the District of Columbia Council Monday. Room 412 may never have seen such a spirited gathering – 200 RNs ��6 comments 18 Recs
- “We have to have an economy – a real economy. What do we have now? We want our jobs back. We want our pensions. We want our healthcare. We want to raise standards for everyone in America. We ...8 comments 17 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.