Posting History for Ramelle
|Thank You to the People From the Taxi
I wanted to write this thank you diary on the day before Thanksgiving, because something that happened last week meant so much to me and I thought it might also be meaningful to others. It's so ...
|possible move to Maryland - any advice?
Hi DKos community, This is a slightly odd diary, but I've had a job offer from around Perry Point, MD and i'm trying to figure out if I could live there. I haven't actually seen the area yet - the ...
|On Bullying - it's personal
Last week at work, I was bullied. I've been working in some sort of job since I was 19 and I'm now 50 and somehow I've made it this far without being bullied. The bully was a colleague, not a boss.
When I was three I fell off a swing and broke my collarbone. That happens to a lot of children, but when they took an X-ray, they noticed a healed compression fracture in my spine. That doesn't ...
|On not fitting in
I was a Jewish kid in a small redneck town in Southern California. The nearest Synagogue was a small Conservative Synagogue a good 45 minutes away and I was terrified of the Rabbi. My best friend ...
|I just received a call from the Obama campaign
They wanted a donation of $200 for the Obama campaign. Honestly, I don't have it. My health care costs are too high, even with insurance and, of course, as a federal employee, my raises have been ...
|KosAbility: When your immune system fails you
It started with a toothache. Well okay, it probably started much sooner than that – maybe with the German Measles I caught at age 17, three years after I had the vaccine, or maybe the weird double ...
|A Not So Silent Night
My friend Otter wrote these lyrics (sung to the tune of Silent Night, of course). I thought I'd share them today. I'm Jewish and don't know the story of Jesus all that well, but from what I've ...
Yesterday I gave what money I could afford to John Edwards' campaign. I did this because I became convinced Al Gore is not going to enter the race and I think John Edwards is the candidate who best ...
|freep this poll||Ramelle||02/02/2006||7||1||-||-|
|Fire Michael Brown as FEMA head, Rep. Wexler urges President Bush||Ramelle||09/04/2005||5||3||-||-|
|Kids TV program on PBS features LGBT parents||Ramelle||01/22/2005||1||8||-||9|
|What Really Happened website||Ramelle||12/06/2004||12||1||-||9|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Ramelle
- It's probably too soon, but I've made all the calls I needed to make (except the one for my appointment at the mortuary). Yes, I am bereaved. After 41 years as a couple and 4 years as a legally ...473 comments 910 Recs
- Because Mitt Needs Brains, here's an endorsement from a well prepared type stocking up on Spam and learning Parkour. Who needs Zombie Reagan when we can elect Mitt Zomney? As the creator of the #...217 comments 429 Recs
- I stepped into the pharmacy last Friday and it was a bit busier than usual. It is a smaller pharmacy as pharmacies go. A sort of mom and pop operation located in a building with around 10 doctor ...305 comments 609 Recs
- Americans are going without necessary drugs to fight major aliments like cancer with no alternative available ...175 comments 135 Recs
- Well, not sure what else can be said, except for the title. Tango, Cash and I wish all those who celebrate a Merry Christmas Eve. I'm just watching the hometown Detroit Lions try to pull a win out ...137 comments 61 Recs
- The Orange one, Boehner, as you may recall, gave his counterpart in the Senate, Mitch, the proxy to negotiate a compromise on the payroll tax cut extension and promised to support it. The Senate ...123 comments 238 Recs
- Maybe you tried to dash off a volume this past November. Maybe you've been futzing around with your Great American Novel since you were forced to read Gatsby in high school. Maybe you once had the ...136 comments 159 Recs
- I'm sitting at my computer with my little French Bulldog Maggie at my feet. She's been my constant companion for 11 years. We've just gotten back from our vet's office, one of many trips we've made ...122 comments 122 Recs
- The brutal tactics employed by the Oakland Police Department are coming under intense criticism in the MSM. This comes from a new report by CBS News:50 comments 123 Recs
- KosAbility is a community diary series posted at 5 PM ET every Sunday and Wednesday by volunteer diarists. This is a gathering place for people who are living with disabilities, ...51 comments 75 Recs
- No current results.