Posting History for Renfriend
|What this election taught me.
This election taught me I spend too much time on politics...most of the country is just “a pox on both of their houses”
|Late Night Question
Can anyone please tell me why Christians are so afraid to die? I am looking for serious answers. I myself was raised without religion, but thru the years I have known, been friends with and been ...
|Politifact has opened voting for lie of the year l
Politifact has opened voting for lie of the year. I would like to suggest that my fellow DK'ers get over there and vote! 7 of the 10 choices have to do with the Affordable Care Act. 1 has to do ...
|Need Advice, Moving to Montana with Pets!
My spouse applied for a job a couple of weeks ago. It was a “probably won’t get it, but won’t it be cool” type of job. He got it. Now we are moving. I have questions. Is there anyone ...
|Just an idea.
I do not know how to bring people together, but after looking at the pictures of the Libyans protesting FOR Ambassador Stevens and the other Americans and Libyans that fell, I had a thought. An ...
|My First Diary or How I Tried to Talk Someone Out of the Cult.
This is a response that I gave to a young Republican woman in an email exchange recently. She is a friend who is twenty years younger than me (she is 23). She was trying to get me to donate to her ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Renfriend
- I'm not a Ralph Nader fan in light of the 2000 election debacle. If Nader hadn't run, Al Gore would have been President. There would have been no Bush tax cuts, no Iraq war, no John Roberts or ...628 comments 197 Recs
- This sign was present at a McAdory High School football game this weekend in Alabama. They were playing the Pinson Valley High School Indians. For their part, McAdory High School officials have ...207 comments 328 Recs
- I would like to ask the DailyKos community to help me in my effort to get Shirley McKellar's name and message out in her effort to defeat Louie Gohmert. I cannot tell you that Gohmert can be ...4 comments 18 Recs
- Drink! There is, of course, only one way to get through a debate where you know you'll have to endure listening to Mitt Romney: by drinking—regularly and repeatedly. So we're asking you, the ...134 comments 19 Recs
- Crossposted on 43rdStateBlues D20 Senate candidate raises concern about enormous government waste Why is the "party of smaller government" spending money like this? "Chuck Winder is the chair ...3 comments 5 Recs
- The Roman Catholic Bishop of Springfield, Illinois warns his followers voting Democrat may send your soul to Hell. Speaking of the Democratic party's platfrom of support for reproductive rights and ...175 comments 167 Recs
- Mitt Romney has another Bain outsourcing public relations embarrassment on his hands as Ryan Grim and Dave Jamieson, of Huffingtonpost report that Mitt Romney Gets Tax Break Off Firm Sending Jobs To ...22 comments 32 Recs
- So it was just a week ago that I published my first diary in four years titled Mitt… You Just Got Me Out of Hibernation . This past week, I have spent more time thinking about you Mitt. The ...3 comments 6 Recs
- Richard Carmona's new ad hits opponent Jeff Flake on veterans' benefits. Carmona himself is a combat veteran who earned his G.E.D. while serving in the Army. He went on to become a Special Forces ...2 comments 18 Recs
- This is incredibly cute and humanizing in my opinion. And it got a chuckle out of me, so thought I would pass it on:154 comments 199 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.