Retroactive Genius's groups.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Retroactive Genius
- The only course open to us now is to make an assault by fire on the barbarians under cover of night. Sun Tzu One byproduct of warfare, horrible as it may be, is that technology tends to make ...53 comments 75 Recs
- I wrote a diary the other day that apparently struck a nerve. It got passed around some on Twitter and FaceBook and you wouldn't believe the swarm of haters and trolls that swept into the diary to ...284 comments 450 Recs
- I'm not much for organized religion for a whole host of reasons (starting with anti-feminist, anti-gay stuff). But, hell (ooopppssss, better not say that either), this is pretty cool.163 comments 247 Recs
- On Friday, in a conference call with reporters, President Obama accused Democratic critics of fast tracking the TPP of being "dishonest," particularly with regard to their claims that the deal is "...740 comments 366 Recs
- These are dark times for Louisiana Governor and 2016 GOP White House hopeful Bobby Jindal. Facing a staggering $1.6 billion budget shortfall , Governor Jindal's popularity is plummeting at home ...133 comments 186 Recs
- The stories about the President and his aides escalating the fight with progressives over Fast Track and TPP are getting me worked up: Democrats Prepare for Battle as Fast Track Nears the Senate ...543 comments 358 Recs
- For those of you who missed it, as Kristina40 reported on Saturday , heartless Texas veterinarian Kristen Lindsey callously shot a stray cat in her yard with an arrow and bragged about it on Facebook.180 comments 121 Recs
- Iran's government has delivered on health, well-being, education, which is why Iranians tolerate it.The NY Times has been running a "Man (Woman) on the Street" series with ordinary Iranians for the past few weeks. Even for someone like me who is interested and has followed Iranian events, it ...31 comments 24 Recs
- Sen. Bob Corker is confident that the final version of the Corker-Menendez bill will be passed with a veto-proof majority in the Senate, perhaps as early as this week. In order to obtain that veto-...276 comments 303 Recs
- Pearls of wisdom. Not the economics--because it is absurd, the reality not of "free market" competition but the reality of cronyism, corruption and greed. But, Dan Price saw the immorality of paying ...36 comments 90 Recs
Retroactive Genius's Tags
- No current results.
Retroactive Genius's Blogroll
- No current results.