People Rezkalla is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by Rezkalla
- DOOMSDAY CLOCK Moves Up To 11:57 "current efforts are entirely insufficient" on Catastrophic WarmingThe Bulletin of Atomic Scientists have taken the sobering step of moving their Doomsday Clock from 11:55 up to 11:57 the closest we've been to to global catastrophe since 1987 and the bad old days ...85 comments 121 Recs
- (photo credit: Rollins College) From Talking Points Memo : Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) said Wednesday that it's "really arrogant" for people to say there's a scientific ...107 comments 112 Recs
- A portion of the 4-mile-wide oil spill near Santa Barbara, CA Campers at popular Refugio State Beach in California were alarmed by noxious fumes and notified authorities, who discovered ...102 comments 157 Recs
- On the good news front, General Electric will announce today a technological development resulting in a 20% increase in efficiency of wind technology. http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/GE-...7 comments 9 Recs
- Honest answer to a reader's question No snark, no smartassery. This is one of the finest responses I've ever seen to this kind of question. Setup: The Charlotte Observer's Taylor Batten wrote a ...139 comments 651 Recs
- Congratulations Alberta, Canada! With a large majority Alberta, Canada has just elected a people friendly, environment friendly premier! Great for Canada and the rest of the world!71 comments 242 Recs
- For anyone interested in debunking climate change myths, there's a great resource that should be your first read: the Debunking Handbook . It's a short and simple guide on what to do and what not to ...8 comments 6 Recs
- Tara Hills has written a piece for thescientificparent.org chronicling her decision to become an anti-vaxxer and then return to believing in vaccinations. ...129 comments 190 Recs
- I recently wrapped up installation on a medium sized off-grid solar system on my remote property in south-central Montana. I felt my story is worth telling, because it was easier and cheaper than ...67 comments 152 Recs
- "We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet. I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources ...58 comments 64 Recs
- No current results.