People Rich in PA is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by Rich in PA
- No, the odds are you're really not going to get very rich, or even moderately rich, although you'll probably go to your deathbed ...15 comments 17 Recs
- I decided that since I can not stand without aid that I will not plant a garden this year. I fell once in the garden last year and I guess I really decided then. The decision becomes real as I let ...27 comments 28 Recs
- I saw this mentioned in a different diary's comments and felt it was important enough to be broken out on it's own. A good look into the thinking of new Greek PM Alexis Tsipras. Germany, What you ...214 comments 169 Recs
- Alzheimer's disease (AD) affects more than 5 million Americans; worldwide, it affects more than 30 million people. It is the sixth leading cause of death in the United States, after heart disease, ...206 comments 158 Recs
- Frankly I was stunned, but this is from Youtube (I even did a WHOIS and a tracert to make SURE it was Youtube) so you know it's legit. Update : Just a note for the computer illiterate: you'll ...140 comments 96 Recs
- As relevant today as it was when it was released back in 1966.18 comments 9 Recs
- On Sunday, the New York Times ran an opinion piece by Antony Lerman, a former director of the Institute for Jewish Policy Research, with the provocative title, " The End of Liberal Zionism ," which ...33 comments 12 Recs
- I notice, in the newspapers, that I have chosen another world leader again. I'm tired of choosing leaders for other nations. Not, I'm tired of waging wars tired. But still, I'm pretty tired of it. ...14 comments 15 Recs
- A Day in a Less Developed Life. Parque Biblioteca España, Medellín. The desire to create comfort and security for ourselves probably counts as one of the most rudimentary motivations in the ...48 comments 45 Recs
- An act of war is not always necessary and it is not always necessarily evil. I was born into a family that was torn apart and traumatized by the realities of WWII. My father an American occupier ...27 comments 15 Recs
Rich in PA's Tags
- No current results.
Rich in PA's Blogroll
- No current results.