Posting History for Rithmck
|DailyKos and 2,009 US organizations submit letter to Congress opposing Fast Track and TPP
In recent weeks, though we are not allowed to read the text of the TPP, we have heard arguments pro and con. Much of the debate has centered around the imminent vote in Congress over whether to ...
|Break-up of Iraq "inevitable": 2002 neocons cheer civil war.
First it was Glenn Beck admitting the left had been correct to oppose Bush's Iraq war . Not because of any failures of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the merry gang of miscreants, mind you. No, of ...
|"I'll see you guys in New York": ISIS nears Baghdad, seizes largest oil refinery.
The invasion of Iraq by the psychotic militant group ISIS seems to have caught everyone inside and outside the country by surprise. The excellent Guardian liveblog reports this morning that ISIS is ...
|Tony Blair says Iraq isn't US/UK's fault.
Look, just because a totally discredited intelligence-faking, war-mongering ex-head of state who bungled an imperialist war with effects that threw the entire world into chaos is not named George W. ...
|CNN: Voting Rights Didn't Disappear (Our Reporting On it Did)
It's the morning after the radical conservative activist Roberts Supreme Court elected to gut the Voting Rights Act and turn its back on fifty years of progress on the pretty basic democratic ...
|Ecuadorian Politician Explains Human Rights to American Politicians
In an extraordinary news conference, Ecuadorian Foreign Minister Ricardo Patiño read out Edward Snowden's letter requesting political asylum: After reading parts of the letter, Patiño then ...
|BREAKING: Obama Plagiarizes Clinton!
(AP) Somewheres in Ohio, A "state that might matter", unlike Wisconsin which we won't mention because we just found out it doesn't matter because it obviously tilted Obama what with all the blue-...
|How We Kill Iraqi Troops -- Armor Tales||Rithmck||12/11/2004||7||9||-||-|
|Reform Democrat = Republican Lite||Rithmck||12/03/2004||36||3||-||-|
|Gallup Poll: 60% Americans like Bush, 55% approve policies||Rithmck||11/22/2004||62||1||-||-|
|How A Real Democracy Handles Stolen Elections. . .||Rithmck||11/22/2004||4||3||-||-|
|Angry DNCers Threaten to Reject Vilsack!||Rithmck||11/18/2004||17||4||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Rithmck
- kos, in your piece from The Hill declaring Clinton a "true liberal," and in your own front page post essentially making the same case, The optimist's case for Hillary Clinton , you spoke not one ...709 comments 284 Recs
- Hillary Clinton, at a small-business roundtable in Iowa, loses nothing by bypassing the traditional ...263 comments 127 Recs
- Climate change dominated President Obama's commencement address to the Coast Guard graduating class Wednesday. President ...68 comments 110 Recs
- After party leaders negotiated a deal that would allow for a vote on a trade enforcement bill, the Senate took a cloture vote to proceed with debate on the Trade Promotion Authority (TPA), or "fast-...386 comments 281 Recs
- This July 17, 2012 photo released by the U.S. Geological Survey shows adult female walruses on an ice flow with young walruses in the Eastern Chukchi Sea, Alaska. A remote plateau on the Arctic ...80 comments 100 Recs
- You probably don't want to hear this but California is using water left from fracking to water cropsYes, it's the waste water left over from fracking. The fracking liquid that contains chemicals we don't know about. This is the kind of idiocy posing as one solution to the California man-...120 comments 176 Recs
- (photo credit: Stephen Melkisethian ) From AP via The Huffington Post : LAGOS, Nigeria — Nigeria's ...43 comments 100 Recs
- Many environmentally related posts appearing at Daily Kos each week don't attract the attention they deserve. To help get more eyeballs, Spotlight on Green News & Views (previously known as the ...14 comments 52 Recs
- Thirty-five years ago, babies born in the U.S. had an infant mortality rate equal to Germany. Today, American babies die at twice the rate of those in Germany. Thirty-five years ago, the U.S. ...197 comments 479 Recs
- Hillary Clinton is making criminal justice reform, mass ...366 comments 69 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.