Posting History for Rnedewa
|Explain That to your Daughter
I posted this on FB this morning, and has received some truly heartwarming responses and requests by family and friends to post it elsewhere. Thought I would post it here with the good people of ...
|To Counter the crazies....Fighting Bob Fest
Today we met in Baraboo, Wisconsin for the 8th annual Fighting Bob Fest. This is the 8th year that this Fest has happened to honor the legacy of Fighting Bob LaFollette, former Wisconsin ...
|McCain trying voter caging in Wisconsin
I've never written a diary before, and I will try to make it the appropriate 3 paragraphs, but I wanted to get this information out there to Wisconsin voters(and any others who are experiencing the ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Rnedewa
- Scott Walker's proposed $300 Million cut to the UW System combined with conservatives' complaining about high tuition made me curious about the history of UW funding and the root cause of rising ...58 comments 97 Recs
- National media isn't accepting his usual 'splainin' Being #1 in the ...194 comments 365 Recs
- Alzheimer's disease (AD) affects more than 5 million Americans; worldwide, it affects more than 30 million people. It is the sixth leading cause of death in the United States, after heart disease, ...206 comments 158 Recs
- Now that was a difficult night. There were a few bright spots (CO and CT Democratic Govs seem to be hanging on, WA overwhelmingly passed a background checks initiative, minimum wage hikes passed in ...438 comments 60 Recs
- she was voter 2035 in her precinct, which is on the edge of Madison. Will be very interested to see, but this indicates heavy turnout in Dane County, and if also heavy turnout in city of Milwaukee, ...3 comments 13 Recs
- Get thee to thine polling place It's not the low turnout election of 2010 in Wisconsin this time. Polls are open and busy as soon as they opened. We all know that when we turn out in large numbers,180 comments 199 Recs
- So what are the tea leaves showing 48 hours ahead of Election Day? If you merely looked at the poll numbers, you'd think the GOP has a slight (albeit not insurmountable) advantage, both in their ...84 comments 63 Recs
- 2 large, corporate owned newspapers are available throughout Wisconsin, The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and The Wisconsin State Journal. Both endorsed Scott Walker both in 2010 and during the recall. ...107 comments 305 Recs
- Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) The Wisconsin governor's race is going down to the wire. According to the latest from Public Policy ...45 comments 36 Recs
- This appeal is aimed at YOU, young Wisconsin voter. I remember seeing you walking down the streets and sidewalks in Madison on cold February days three and half years ago, streams of you making ...3 comments 13 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.