People RobLewis is following.
|Larry J Sabato||5||45||10/25/2007|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by RobLewis
- Reposted on the anniversary of the assassination of Rev. King. MB This will be a very short diary. It will not contain any links or any scholarly references. It is about a very ...1030 comments 1686 Recs
- "I already fired the liar. Oh ..."158 comments 140 Recs
- She could blow it again...693 comments 431 Recs
- Detroit has gone bankrupt. Untold misery will be inflicted by bankers and creditors upon the residents, civil servants and small businesses of this incredible city. It didn't have to be this way, ...3 comments 3 Recs
- A few months ago a friend of mine asked me to tutor her son in Algebra. I had a good rep with her, I got her husband through Calculus in college. She asked me what I would charge and I told her ...421 comments 387 Recs
- Kudos to Time Magazine and Stephen Brill who present this week a great comprehensive article about the flaws in our healthcare system: Bitter Pill: Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us (I thought Time ...23 comments 41 Recs
- I fully realize that our government is unlikely to ever do anything much that I might think is wise or desirable. We just don't see eye-to-eye. They've done a piss poor job of taking care of the ...203 comments 310 Recs
- Sad and pathetic, indeed. This is the kind of thing that must not be allowed in the political sphere: it diminishes the political process irretrievably, and diminishes the United ...214 comments 533 Recs
- [Also available in green ] What's it like for Mitt Romney to have to deal with someone like Harry Reid claiming that he heard from a Bain Capital investor that Romney didn't pay any income taxes ...147 comments 704 Recs
- Ayn Rand would be crying right now if she weren't dead and/or a sociopath. The Neoliberal experiment America started in the 1980s has now yielded results, and they are poor. From Bloomberg View's ...154 comments 195 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.