Below you'll find recent contributions related to RobLewis's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Ted Cruz: John F. Kennedy 'would be a Republican today'
You make me sad. I sat here for a long time pondering what to say about would-
|Mike Huckabee: I wish I 'felt like a woman' in high school so I could 'shower with the girls'
You are a strange, strange man. Republican contender Mike Huckabee has an odd internal belief system. Molesting your ...
|TSA fails to detect airport weapons and explosives in 67 of 70 tests
Oops? While most of ...
|Conservative hero Cliven Bundy is back, and still talking about black people
The hero of Fox News speaks ...
|Most Americans support same-sex marriage. Republicans still don't.
Most of America is ready for the Supreme Court to grant nationwide same-sex marriage ...
|Tattooed Christian rappers for Ted Cruz is a thing
He's feelin' it. Wow, I so did not need to know that a "Christian rap group" ...
|In weekly address, Obama asks Senate to pass USA Freedom Act
President Obama used this week's video address to ask the Senate to quickly pass the USA Freedom Act, a revised but still controversial renewal of some of the now-expiring provisions of the ...
|Ben Carson may be running for president, but he still gets $40,000 per speech
The news that Ben ...
|'Patriots' hold cartoon contest in front of Arizona mosque
I see we're still ignoring the Waco murders to focus on "cartoon contests." You can draw your own conclusions as to why a bunch of fourth-tier patriots have decided that drawing pictures of ...
|62 percent of Republicans still say Iraq War was the 'right thing' to do
This has to ...
|Pennsylvania paper apologizes for Memorial Day letter calling for execution of President Obama
'Divisive rhetoric', and so on.
|Open thread for night owls: Fox News still making their viewers dumber. And angrier.||Hunter||05/27/2015||75|
|Jeb Bush's favorite author pens book asking rich Americans to nullify U.S. laws
Jeb Bush is a "total nerd" for Charles Murray. ThinkProgress is the latest ...
|Vander Plaats won't require 2016 Republican candidates to sign another 'Marriage Vow'
This is bad news for Rick Santorum In the wake of a 2012 Republican campaign season that did not go off as planned, the anti-LGBT religious conservative group run by noted ...
|Jade Helm conspiracy theorists are kind of dumb. Who knew?
F-35 fighters over Texas. Because they were built there. The Boston Globe went to ...
|ExxonMobil says mankind has 'enormous capacity to deal with adversity' caused by climate change
'Gentlemen: To evil.' ExxonMobil has a plan to deal ...
|Rand Paul joins Leadership Institute, vows to free American colleges from 'the clutches of the left'
It looks like Rand Paul's campaign advisers have ...
|Sen. Lindsey Graham: I worked in a pool room, so I know 'Iranians are liars'||Hunter||05/26/2015||138|
|Lawmakers overestimate how conservative their districts are—by a lot
Loud, but not representative This bears repeating. We've heard before that lawmakers tend to presume their own districts are much more conservative than they are, but it's the degree to which they'...
|Rich Lowry was very, very upset over Michelle Obama's commencement speech
It appears First Lady Michelle Obama acknowledging ...
|Good evening. How much Scott Walker would you like to buy tonight?
The best thing about Scott Walker's three-star super PAC price guide is that they've made it look like a menu, making it crystal clear that you're buying something. Would you prefer one ...
|Capitol Police to undergo additional bathroom training
Raise your hand if you found someone else's ...
|New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says swear words
'And furthermore ...' Ah, the political roast. Those glorious annual events in which politicians and the press get together and say terrible but perfectly true things ...
|President Obama honors fallen soldiers in weekly address
President Obama devoted his weekly address to those who have given their lives in service to the country. This weekend also reminds us that, around the world, our men and women in uniform ...
|Pew poll: 75 percent of Republicans want their party to challenge Obama 'more often'
Not satisfied. According to a new Pew poll, the ...
|Rick Santorum blasts Fox News for limiting GOP debate to top ten candidates
The announcement that Fox News will be limiting the first Republican primary ...
|Six Baltimore officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray
Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has announced that a grand jury has returned indictments for ...
|Ex-CIA briefer: Bush administration presented false 'intelligence' to the nation
No kidding. In the much-needed pile-...
|A not-indicted Chris Christie says media owes him an apology
Hang on, we have to savor this for a while : Chris Christie says the ...
|Open thread for night owls: 'History will allow clear judgments' on Iraq||Hunter||05/20/2015||70|
Recommended by RobLewis
- Reposted on the anniversary of the assassination of Rev. King. MB This will be a very short diary. It will not contain any links or any scholarly references. It is about a very ...1030 comments 1686 Recs
- "I already fired the liar. Oh ..."158 comments 140 Recs
- She could blow it again...693 comments 431 Recs
- Detroit has gone bankrupt. Untold misery will be inflicted by bankers and creditors upon the residents, civil servants and small businesses of this incredible city. It didn't have to be this way, ...3 comments 3 Recs
- A few months ago a friend of mine asked me to tutor her son in Algebra. I had a good rep with her, I got her husband through Calculus in college. She asked me what I would charge and I told her ...421 comments 387 Recs
- Kudos to Time Magazine and Stephen Brill who present this week a great comprehensive article about the flaws in our healthcare system: Bitter Pill: Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us (I thought Time ...23 comments 41 Recs
- I fully realize that our government is unlikely to ever do anything much that I might think is wise or desirable. We just don't see eye-to-eye. They've done a piss poor job of taking care of the ...203 comments 310 Recs
- Sad and pathetic, indeed. This is the kind of thing that must not be allowed in the political sphere: it diminishes the political process irretrievably, and diminishes the United ...214 comments 533 Recs
- [Also available in green ] What's it like for Mitt Romney to have to deal with someone like Harry Reid claiming that he heard from a Bain Capital investor that Romney didn't pay any income taxes ...147 comments 704 Recs
- Ayn Rand would be crying right now if she weren't dead and/or a sociopath. The Neoliberal experiment America started in the 1980s has now yielded results, and they are poor. From Bloomberg View's ...154 comments 195 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.