Posting History for SBucher
|Dear Debbie... A note to the DNC Chair
Seriously, you can't ask that question like this:
|Frameshop: The Ryan Budget - How to Talk About it
Every time we casually speak of the Ryan budget without including framing language, we miss an opportunity to mold public opinion. We can all cite facts and figures about the budget, but what ...
|An Open Letter to My Surly Republican Friends
I am the regular co-host on the Nancy Nelson show on Wednesdays on AM950, broadcasting in the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area of Minnesota. What follows is an open letter I wrote to Republicans,
|Frameshop: An Experiment in Crowd-Sourcing a Progressive Message
This diary is about framing, and about how Republicans do it well and Democrats do not. More importantly, it is about understanding why this is the case, why attempts to replicate GOP success do ...
|How to Hit a Billion Dollar Curve Ball
Yesterday's party affiliation announcement by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has sent the blogs, the MSM, and political junkies everywhere into a frenzy of speculation. Having been a life-long ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by SBucher
- “Whadaya mean they don't work!? They work perfectly! Those that can afford it gets it, and those that can’t . . . well, meh . . . they must not need it, ‘cuz they sure don’t seem to want ...83 comments 68 Recs
- This diary is not the usual breaking report or even a rant. I'm hoping instead to start a discussion and I hope some of you will contribute and participate. We need to bring this country together.49 comments 40 Recs
- The folks over at MN Progressive Project have a piece up about four MN state senators’ attempt to force ...10 comments 12 Recs
- This one surprises me; David Hann is NOT known for throwing bombs/calling names. He is known for being a conservative extremist, and highly fundamentalist when it comes to religion - which is not a ...16 comments 11 Recs
- "(H)ow many more gay people does God have to create before we ask ourselves whether or not God actually wants them around?” -- Mn State Rep.85 comments 497 Recs
- I've been following the Krugman - Obama dust up with some interest and alarm. Alarm, because in my opinion, it takes the spotlight off the real healthcare horrors. I have one request of our ...398 comments 360 Recs
- For economic commentary and market analysis, go to the Bonddad Blog Thanks to Michael Moore’s movie “SicKo” the health care ...30 comments 34 Recs
- No current results.