A friend and me recently got hit by a very similar virus, a mutation of Virtumonde, on both our work machines. We don't view many sites and/or browse porn on our professional boxes; the only site we both have in common is Huffington Post. More after the jump.
In the run-up to last November's election, Proposition 8 supporters ProtectMarriage.com tried to blackmail opponents of their initiative to kill gay marriage. People who donated to No On 8 received letters stating their names would be revealed to the public, unless they gave a like amount (note the careful avoidance of the word "equal") to the Hate Amendment.
When Obama spoke of limiting executive salaries in financial receiving bailouts, executives squealed mightily about how they should have incentives to run their businesses.
Hit the jump:
Do we want six more years of Saxby Chambliss covering up for criminal CEOs?
More after the flip.
Wayne Besler reports that the Museum of Broadcast Communication will induct James Dobson in the Radio Hall of Fame on November 8th.
Richard Mellon Scaife, right-wing billionaire Clinton underwear-sniffer, sponsor of yellow journalism like the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review and American Spectator, and funder of Heritage Foundation wingnuttery pimping their "Culture Of Marriage" and "Family Values", is himself getting divorced. More after the flip.
Vice President Cheney's financial advisers are apparently betting on a rise in inflation and interest rates and on a decline in the value of the dollar against foreign currencies. That's the conclusion we draw after scouring the financial disclosure form released by Cheney this week.
Tim Krieder has a finely honed sense of outrage, and he's not afraid to use it. Some of my favorites are:
Wolfowitz vs the Dalai Lama: http://thepaincomics.com/...
Science vs Norse Mythology: http://thepaincomics.com/...
My Secret Fantasies: http://thepaincomics.com/...
George Meets His Maker: http://thepaincomics.com/...
Recommended by SCFrog
- Survivors of the 1967 attack on the USS Liberty have always maintained Israelis knew they were attacking an American vessel. Like many people, I dismissed the claim as preposterous. No longer. A ...593 comments 163 Recs
- Rula Jebreal will be the featured guest on Politics Done Right . Rula Jebreal is a journalist, a commentator, and author of Miral , a novel translated into 15 languages, that sold millions of ...7 comments 19 Recs
- Each year the US gives Israel $3.1 Billion in military assistance. There are 2 money streams: $800 million of this $3.1 billion enables Israel to buy arms from its own manufacturing within its ...348 comments 226 Recs
- One dad puts his foot down about his son's sexual orientation....15 years ago...separation and reconciliation. I was a college professor for many years, and really tried to connect with students ...200 comments 458 Recs
- Been wondering why the people we elect sound like such morons once they get into Congress? The answers are in the latest edition of the Washington Monthly : The Big Lobotomy -- How Republicans Made ...48 comments 163 Recs
- Cross posted from Scaling Green A brand new study of ...6 comments 11 Recs
- If there can be such a thing as a typical American billionaire, David H. and Charles G. Koch do not fit that bill. They are not just among the richest Americans—$100 billion and counting. They are ...131 comments 308 Recs
- Marcy Wheeler absolutely nailed it over at Salon , a couple of hours ago... [http://www.salon.com/2014/05/13/nypds_new_spying_outrage_innocent_muslims_treated_worse_than_guilty_bankers/ NYPD’s ...14 comments 54 Recs
- With sign-ups for private insurance nearing 7 million on the final day of open enrollment for Obamacare, Republicans are once again trying ...60 comments 189 Recs
- Over the past two days Charles P. Pierce has looked at Dickens classic and measured where we are today against the moral imperatives in the story. He's rolled it out in three posts: First , ...11 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.