Posting History for SKCYCLES
|D'Souza pleads guilty!!
According to Talking Points Memo, Dinesh D'Souza has pled guilty to violating federal campaign laws. This came about when he donated $20,000 to the US Senate campaign of Wendy Long in New York. ...
|BREAKING: Christie Knew!!
According to the NY Times, Christie aide David Wildstein is saying that emails show that Christie knew about the bridge closing when it ...
|Marie Corfield for State Assembly: LD 16 in New Jersey
I'm here to write about Marie Corfield. She is running to fill a state assembly seat here in New Jersey. Her legislative district includes the Princeton, NJ area.
According to CNN, Dennis Hopper has died,
|Paterson NOT to run???
CNN reports that David Paterson will NOT seek re-...
Ben Bernanke was just confirmed by the Senate by a 70-30 vote.
|Ricardo Montalban R. I. P
Ricardo Montalban, star of the TV series "Fantasy Island" has passed away at the age of 88.
|Another GOP senator says Bye Bye
According to CNN Ohio Republican George Voinovich will be leaving in 2010!
|4 more years!!!
According to TPM, MSNBC has announced that Keith Olbermann's Countdown show has been renewed for 4 more years!!
|Ads on Election Day? Yes, heard one for Garrett
I just heard a radio ad for Garrett on my local news station, WCBS.
|Paul Newman RIP A personal story
Sad news today folks. As mentioned already, one of the greatest actors in American Cinema, Paul Newman, passed away the last day or so.
|Media bias??? Yes there is!!!
I found this link on America Online from their Political Machine column. Turns out there IS media bias...against Barack Obama. I'm shocked...truly shocked!! Here is the link for the article. ...
|CNN: Michael Mukasey for AG??
According to CNN, retired Federal Judge Michael Mukasey will be nominated as the new Attorney General by President GW Bush.
|I've seen Obama...he was great
A week ago Monday I had a chance to see Senator Barack Obama speak in Keene, New Hampshire. This was the first time I saw LIVE, a presidential candidate in about 20 years. In about an hour's time, ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by SKCYCLES
- It is a privilege to serve in the US military. With that privilege comes obligations. Following military law is one of them. When Lt. Col. Joni Ernst signed the seditious letter to Iran, she broke ...453 comments 401 Recs
- Horrible news today: In a total victory for the Broad Foundation and "Students Matter", a corporate astroturf group, all five sections of California's tenure law challenged in Vergara v. ...363 comments 146 Recs
- After revelation that Christie asked Cuomo to back off bridge lane closure inquiry, top aide resignsNew Democratic video hits Christie on controversy One day after the Wall Street Journal reported that New Jersey Governor Chris ...169 comments 114 Recs
- Any resemblance to Republicans, living or dead, is purely intentional.5 comments 1 Recs
- That's what Chris Christie shouted today while his wife smiled at New Jersey public school teacher, Melissa Tomlinson, who dared approach him at the Rutgers football game rally and ask the question, "401 comments 626 Recs
- Among the nuggets from the latest installment in the Mark Halperin-John Heilemann Game Change presidential election franchise is this ...126 comments 33 Recs
- Hi Daily Kos Community -- I am sure you know like I do that Chris Christie is going to run for President in 2016. Every time you look, it seems like he is at another political event.14 comments 27 Recs
- My name is Jonathan, and I'm the campaign manager for Barbara Buono, also known as the Democrat running against Chris Christie. Since I started working for Barbara I have frequently wondered – ...5 comments 20 Recs
- There are only 180 days between now and Election Day. And we’re going to have to fight tooth and nail to beat back those seeking to bring about a 180 degree reversal from the progress ...9 comments 19 Recs
- Apparently, the Lehman bankruptcy executor discovered emails from Lehman employees to Barclays showing that the employees had been offered new positions at Barclays. In return, they wrote down ...23 comments 11 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.