Posting History for SW
|50 Years Ago
http://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/80308LXB5kOPFEJqkw5hlA.aspx If you have the time, I found listening to these remarks this morning inspirational and a bit humbling. Humbling when you realize ...
|Conservative Historical Revisionism
Every once in awhile I like to republish the first diary I ever published here at "The Great Orange Satan" It is hard to believe that this was first written on Halloween of 2003. Time flies when ...
|Drill Barry Drill!
Well, at least there is one adult looking at energy policy in the government.
|The Vast Media Conspiracy
I would like to call for a congressional investigation into the behavior of the major media corporations in the recent debate of the over-haul of the nation's health care system. The focus of this ...
|Kill Bill Vol II
The problem with supporting the current HCR bill is that there is a sizable fraction of the population who feel passionately that their needs to be an alternative to the private health insurance ...
|My first Diary 10/31/03
I was looking back at the first diary I wrote in the fall of 2003. It only received one comment back then. I guess it wasn't very topical. Somehow it seems a little more relevant today. Just for ...
|Oklahoma McFox Burger
I was driving through rural Oklahoma yesterday and stopped for gas in the little panhandle town of Guymond. It used to be a ranching community. In recent years it has been dying. The population ...
|This American Cluster F#@K
After listening to an informative episode of an NPR program explaining the banking crisis this morning, they concluded by noting that our debt obligation is now right about equal to GDP ($13 ...
|A New 'New Economy'
As the economy teeters on the edge of complete collapse (and judging by the content of the 'stimulus package' is about to slip away), we should ask ourselves what went wrong.
|To Democratic Senators
You boys can do what you want. You always do anyway. But I don't think it is a good idea to leave a coward in charge of Homeland Security. Joe Lieberman is a coward. There has been a lot of talk ...
|Scientific Evidence that Conservatives are as Thick as a Brick
We have all experienced the mind numbing futility of trying to get a "conservative" to change his opinion by looking at the facts. Here, finally, is experimental evidence that there is something ...
|The Friedman Disease Revisited
Glenn Greenwald has a nice piece up on this, thought I'd add my two cents. You see boys and girls, the reason that the pundit class and official Washington can't allow themselves to let go of the ...
|This is gonna get ugly
OK. You are among the 50% of the population who realized that invading Iraq was a stupid thing to do before we did it. You watched in amazement as your views were marginalized in the media and in ...
|Amnesty for Corporate Whores||SW||11/14/2006||2||7||-||-|
|The Bullshit Middle (A Message to Independents)||SW||08/11/2006||5||4||-||9|
|The Whole Damn Nation||SW||06/02/2006||6||3||1||-|
|To The Good People of Texas and Oklahoma||SW||01/03/2006||20||4||-||-|
|Drill in ANWR Screw Renewables||SW||12/20/2005||4||-||-||-|
|Believing the Enemy||SW||12/18/2005||13||2||-||-|
|Living Down To Expectations||SW||12/17/2005||2||-||-||-|
|Bad News for Biofuels||SW||11/16/2005||14||8||-||-|
|Bandar Bush Bails||SW||07/20/2005||6||2||-||-|
|Support Renewable Energy Research||SW||06/28/2005||8||5||-||-|
|Demand or Depletion (name your poison)||SW||04/29/2005||5||3||-||-|
|Terrified of death||SW||04/01/2005||30||3||-||-|
|Some facts about crude oil this year||SW||03/24/2005||10||10||-||7|
|Democracy Sweeping the Middle East||SW||03/19/2005||7||-||-||-|
|The "culture of life"||SW||03/18/2005||10||-||-||-|
|Lying Republican Bastards (Yawn)||SW||02/26/2005||-||2||-||-|
|Landslides, Man-dates and Unicorns||SW||11/08/2004||-||-||-||-|
|Bush is toast||SW||10/26/2004||32||10||-||-|
|Month Long Theme||SW||10/06/2004||-||3||-||-|
|We finish Iran/Iraq War||SW||05/21/2004||18||-||-||-|
|Disney Forbidding Distribution of Film That Criticizes Bush||SW||05/04/2004||6||-||-||-|
|Josh Marshall Bites||SW||04/20/2004||26||-||-||1|
|Calling team Clinton!||SW||03/20/2004||11||-||-||-|
|Culture Wars; Good sign||SW||02/26/2004||5||-||-||-|
|Hardball with Spirit||SW||01/24/2004||3||-||-||-|
|Spirit Rover resumes negotiations with NASA||SW||01/23/2004||2||1||-||-|
|Spirit in solidarity with Hubble||SW||01/23/2004||5||1||-||-|
|Shell admits they're running out of oil||SW||01/10/2004||18||-||-||-|
|Historical Revisionism Conseravtive Style.||SW||10/31/2003||1||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by SW
- An underground fire is burning at a waste dump 1,200 feet away from where 8,700 tons of nuclear waste is stored in Bridgeton, MO near St. Louis; the EPA is cutting and running from the problem, ...98 comments 247 Recs
- Romney . . . is a perfect representative of one side of the ominous cultural divide that will define the next generation, not just here in America but all over the world. Forget about the Southern ...238 comments 598 Recs
- On Tuesday, as fellow Kossack [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/04/10/1082150/-Chris-Christie-s-reasons-for-halting-the-Hudson-River-tunnel-to-New-York-Made-up-says-report Meteor Blades informed us]159 comments 345 Recs
- Each week, TIME Magazine designs covers for four markets: the U.S., Europe, Asia and the South Pacific. Often, America's cover is quite, well – different. This week offers a stark example. ...408 comments 941 Recs
- Here's your jobs plan. Hope you're inspired. No,122 comments 16 Recs
- Sen. Dick Durbin (John Gress/Reuters)153 comments 30 Recs
- (H/Ts to Mark Thoma at his "[http://economistsview.typepad.com Economist's View]" blog, and to Wayne State University Law School Professor Linda Beale at her "[http://ataxingmatter.blogs.com A ...310 comments 556 Recs
- THIS is a short diary Harry Reid's wife and daughter hospitalized after a car ...92 comments 79 Recs
- Now for a little science, since we can't have all politics all the time! As an atheist, it is often confounding that religion seems to be pervasive in all cultures and across huge spans ...165 comments 36 Recs
- Since diving into the deep end when it comes to energy issues, almost every day sees new fascinating concepts, approaches, and technologies. Fascinating ... exciting ... even hope inspiring at times.51 comments 50 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.