Posting History for Sabazinus
|Former Michigan Assistant Attorney General Loses, Big Time.
Remember Assistant Attorney General Andrew Shirvell? He's the guy who was writing extrememly negative posts about a gay student at the University of Michigan. There were also incidents where ...
|Taking a Break from Maine
Maine has been in my heart for some 20 years. I love the forests, the ocean, the food, the plants, the scenery... But in light of the recent vote, I no longer feel welcome. This diary is indeed a ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Sabazinus
- If anyone held out a shred of hope that Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore, after his best George Wallace impersonation this past week on the icky sight of happy couples being joined in ...128 comments 74 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily "Go f-ck yourself," Jon Stewart said in a moment of perceptible anger. This wasn't the usual, lighthearted barb during a satirical ...202 comments 422 Recs
- Former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown has lived by the frat-boy image, and now we can only hope he'll die (in a campaign sense)187 comments 210 Recs
- John Oliver's Last Week Tonight wants to know– how is Ayn Rand still a thing? "She's something you're supposed to grow out of, like ska music, or handjobs." Head below the fold to watch the ...165 comments 197 Recs
- The Iron Lung ward Rancho Los Amigos Hospital, 1953 As a child growing up in Chicago during the fifties, one of my greatest fears was of contracting polio. (It is a wonder that growing up in the ...54 comments 45 Recs
- These things happened in the United States ...72 comments 116 Recs
- Welcome to Huitzilopotchtli, Incorporated! We’re a family-owned, faith-based company with roots in religious tradition stretching back to before the arrival of the European God on this continent –226 comments 302 Recs
- The Catholic Church purported to revoke its Index of Forbidden Books in 1966. The most dangerous book? Some say Spinosa’s (often spelled Spinoza) Tractatus Theologico-Politicus. This ...51 comments 80 Recs
- This year in New York City, the LGTG Pride Parade to commemorated the 45th anniversary of the Stonewall Inn riots was held on June 29th. This year's Boy Scout color guard said a lot about progress.34 comments 67 Recs
- In late May, this year, BustaTroll hijacked one of the FaceBook pages of Operation American Spring,( the group that planned to descend on Washington, D.C with 30 million"patriots", planning to ...80 comments 245 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.