This issue is one of the most intractable barrier to a Middle East peace settlement. Millions of Palestinian refugees will always fight for their right to return to their occupied lands and property that was occupied by Israel and now is called the State of Israel.
What is America's Image in the World? How the world views U.S. role? Will you be surprised to know that much of the world are rejecting the notion of the United States as a world leader? In fact, a new poll shows that people in 10 out of 15 countries believe that the U.S. cannot even be trusted to "act responsibly in the world."
This '52 minute' video is a must-see by our fellow Americans (and everyone else) who still have doubts about the power of the pro-Israel Lobby (particularly AIPAC) in the USA and the situation in the Middle East.
The following is a "new" (April 11th, 2007) video evidence that document another human rights violation by using Palestinian youths as human shields.
[Image by Carlos Latuff]
In a not-so-surprising newsreport, the Palestinian Independent Commission for Citizens Rights (PICCR) reported that Israeli occupation soldiers forced 68 pregnant women to give birth on road blocks after barring them from crossing as they were being transferred to hospitals and medical centers.
Quoting Saed Bannoura's report on IMEMC:
Dr. Anthony Löwstedt, an independent Swedish researcher released his extensive research analysis titled :"Apartheid – Ancient, Past, and Present: Systematic and Gross Human Rights Violations in Graeco-Roman Egypt, South Africa, and Israel/Palestine." (PDF File)
In his focus on the Middle Eastern conflict since the formation of the state of Israel in 1948, he said that the vast majority of grave violations of human rights falls under the responsibility of the Jewish state.
Researcher says Israel Responsible for at least 97.8 Percent of Serious Human Rights Abuses in Conflict.
Recommended by Sabbah
- The decisions and opinions of this writer do not necessarily reflect those of the International Women's Peace Service. [For my eyewitness photos from the invasion, ...179 comments 5 Recs
- 13 comments 5 Recs
- ". . . memory is not just an idle capacity. Rather, who can remember, and who can be made to forget, is, fundamentally, an expression of power." George Bisharat in today's San Francisco ...199 comments 13 Recs
- [For my eyewitness photos from the invasion, click here .] [For this report with photographs, see publication on Electronic ...61 comments 8 Recs
- American, do you realize, that the taxes that you pay feed the forces that traumatize my every living day? The bulldozers and the tanks, the gases and the guns, the bombs that ...213 comments 18 Recs
- An Israeli journalist writes: Will the Palestinians ever forgive you? The Palestinians will never forgive us. Not only those who are alive today, but their children will despise us ...80 comments 16 Recs
- [For my eyewitness photos from the invasion, click here .] [For this report with photographs, see publication on Electronic ...15 comments 14 Recs
- The World Bank has added its voice exposing some of the horrors of the Occupation of Palestine. For too long the plight of the Palestinian people has been hushed up, with only the voice of the ...281 comments 9 Recs
- From Democracy Now! : “The battle over political science professor Norman Finkelstein to receive ...57 comments 27 Recs
- But the little hatchlings, why did they have to bury them alive? Yesterday, May 8, 2007, the Government of Israel once more demolished the entire village of Twail ...186 comments 24 Recs
- No current results.
- Sabbah's Blog
- Palestine Blogs
- Palestinian Centre for Human Rights
- B'Tselem (Israeli Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Terri
- Norman Finkelstein
- The Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS)
- Al-Nakba and Return
- International Solidarity Movement
- Palestine Chronicle
- Podcasting the Occupation of Palestine
- Palestine Newspapers
- Palestine News Network
- Palestine Facts and Info
- BADIL Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugees' R
- Annie's letters
- PLO Negotiations Affairs Department
- Munich - and a little bit of everything