Below you'll find recent contributions related to SilverOz's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by SilverOz
- As measured by growth in real, that is, inflation-adjusted, gross domestic product, the economy is still dragging, a report from the Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis [showedhttp://...20 comments 20 Recs
- If he were more honest, he would say "Republicans in Congress," but at least he told the truth about what is preventing so many from having jobs: But he warned that Congress itself remains the ...31 comments 57 Recs
- On Social Security - the system is not "broke" and can be funded as far as is necessary by raising the ceiling on the salaries from which FICA taxes are deducted. In fact, there is no reason not ...13 comments 14 Recs
- Just before the only vice-presidential debate of the 2012 campaign, Paul Ryan withdrew his endorsement of Republican Wisconsin State Assemblyman Roger Rivard after Rivard received a considerable ...9 comments 14 Recs
- The Department of Labor reported Thursday morning that in the week ending Feb. 25, seasonally adjusted first-time claims for unemployment benefits were 351,000. That's down from the previous week'...44 comments 30 Recs
- More good news about the economy: The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week to a near four-year low, suggesting the labor market recovery was ...83 comments 125 Recs
- A 2009 Foreboding fulfilled: Obama "is plotting politically feasible ways to reduce Social Security"The below is a piece I wrote in March 2009, reproduced almost in its entirety, entitled "Did Obama lay bare his agenda to David Brooks?" I have considered republishing it for many months, but ...41 comments 28 Recs
- From CNBC : The private sector created an eye-popping 297,000 jobs from November to December, according a report from ADP that was the ...56 comments 30 Recs
- This is a joint diary by Bonddad and New Deal democrat. In December 2008, with the economy and employment in freefall, NDD ...838 comments 299 Recs
- First part of the good news: New Filings for Jobless Claims ...71 comments 18 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.