Posting History for SistahZa
|Robert Reich Might Jump In Race For White House
A little more than four hours ago, Robert Reich posted on Face Book. Now this post starts off as most of his do: a topical summary in language accessible to most 99%ers re: the economic doo doo we ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by SistahZa
- A few months ago a friend of mine asked me to tutor her son in Algebra. I had a good rep with her, I got her husband through Calculus in college. She asked me what I would charge and I told her ...421 comments 387 Recs
- I just stumbled upon an article in Salon published today by David Haglund: Did You See This? Ayn Rand on Johnny Carson In it is a two part video uploaded to YouTube by warpicachu of Johnny ...471 comments 446 Recs
- If you stop and think about it, every business is a service business. Businesses exist to sell, to sell they must have customers, and there is no better way to earn those customers than providing ...160 comments 274 Recs
- Insanity. Sheer insanity. “Popular culture becomes a cesspool, a lot corporations profit off of it, and then people are surprised that some drunk 19-year-old kids repeat what they’ve been ...188 comments 152 Recs
- Kevin Davis did the right thing. On December 29, Kevin called 911 for help. His girlfriend, April, had just been stabbed and the man who did it, Terrance Hilyard, fled the scene. Within minutes, ...141 comments 417 Recs
- in The Atlantic , in a piece titled Blue Lives Matter with a subtitle in bold of Talking about "police reform" obscures the task. Today's policies are, at the very least, the product of democratic ...69 comments 104 Recs
- Under increasing pressure and scrutiny as the public learns ...241 comments 320 Recs
- Yesterday there was a "I will not comply" rally in Olympia, Washington, to protest the passage, by voters, of Initiative 594, which expands background checks on the sales of guns between private ...332 comments 605 Recs
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics has been collecting data on personal income of production and nonsupervisory private employees for the past half century. Investment adviser Doug Short has been ...53 comments 76 Recs
- The fallout from the elections has been severe with a complete GOP takeover of the Senate, and state legislatures across the country. Our party lost, and there were many reasons, but the most ...290 comments 226 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.