|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by SlackerInc
- Here's the thing. I love Bernie and have been supporting him for some time. But just because I love Bernie, will support/work for and vote for him does not mean I have to trash Hillary. This is ...50 comments 41 Recs
- Daily Kos ate my diary so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. We need less "hur hur laugh at the Redumbicans" Front Page diaries and more diaries of substance on the Front Page. Front Page ...438 comments 357 Recs
- Libertarianism has many things that are appealing to progressives and I wonder if that is what keeps the Republican party afloat as much as the evangelists now. I think they pull in people who ...326 comments 67 Recs
- Wonder Bread runs deep in my family. I started at Interstate Bakeries in 1999 in Waterloo, Ia after the birth of my first daughter. I asked my father in law who to talk to for an interview. He had ...260 comments 844 Recs
- Rush Limbaugh's interests with Sandra Fluke has begun to wane. Faced with sponsors leaving his program in droves and the loss of 2 radio stations, he has found a new object for his affection , ...278 comments 701 Recs
- One of the most frustrating things about being a liberal is watching Democrats constantly let the Republicans frame the terms of the debate. The Republican strategy of using language to ...5 comments 10 Recs
- Reading the many, many comments, diaries and tweets about the sausage-making party that has been the debt ceiling deal I've been struck by the number of people out there in the progressive community ...1251 comments 996 Recs
- Crossposted from the ...1025 comments 315 Recs
- Elections have consequences, right? Well, so far, progressives have gotten the short end of the stick on far too many things over the past year+. Whether it was a lack of a public option, or ...1712 comments 591 Recs
- My daughter's social studies teacher has been giving a decidedly Republican twist to the curriculum. So sent the following message to the principal. We'll see what kind of response I get.419 comments 495 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.