Posting History for SmartRat
|On My Birthday (Veteran’s Day), I Miss My Dad.
When I was born on November 11, 1951, my father was flying an F-80 “Shooting Star,” the first jet fighter used by the US Army Air Force. He was just 23 years old, flying his 88th of 100 missions,
|Ann Romney: Stop It! This is Hard!
Just heard a quote on Lawrence O'Donnell with an interview of Anne Romney by an Iowa radio station. Honestly, her tone of voice is so commanding, so sharp, so arrogant, I was shocked. I mean I was ...
|Fax Your Senator or Rep Every Single Damn Day Until This Ends... for Free
If you're as mad as hell and looking for a way to get your voice heard by your congresscritter or Senator, I suggest faxing them. Email is fine - but I have the feeling there may be more than a few ...
|Perspectives of a Floating Expat
I'm an American, married to a Norwegian, living on a boat in Mexico. We left Florida in 2007 to cruise our way home to Seattle, and have made it as far as the Pacific coast of southern Mexico, ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by SmartRat
- We had visitors in from the Midwest (Kansas City) this weekend, folks we hadn't seen in many years. This was their first trip to New York and they wanted to do touristy things, which was fine. Now ...356 comments 453 Recs
- Florida State Sen. Nancy Detert, blasting AFP. Republican frustration over the Koch brothers' rule is expanding ...141 comments 584 Recs
- Cook wrote this op ed for tomorrow's Washington Post , which is now available on their website. Here's the opening paragraph: There’s something very dangerous happening in states across the ...21 comments 113 Recs
- President Obama continues his new stride as he chides Republicans for their failed prognostications. Democratic politicians encouraged his silence during the 2014 elections. Imagine what could have ...344 comments 727 Recs
- Here are just a few of the bon mots, jabs, sharp elbows, and haymakers Obama tossed out at last night's Gridiron Club Dinner. (video to follow) Following standard protocol, he opened with a joke: ...141 comments 560 Recs
- Retired Major Gen. Paul D. Eaton was asked if the Iran letter, authored by Army veteran (and now Senator) Tom Cotton (R-Stupidville), was treasonous. He wouldn’t say Cotton and the other 46 were ��192 comments 397 Recs
- It is a privilege to serve in the US military. With that privilege comes obligations. Following military law is one of them. When Lt. Col. Joni Ernst signed the seditious letter to Iran, she broke ...453 comments 401 Recs
- Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) John McCain was one of the 47 Republican senators who signed onto the open letter to Iran. But ...260 comments 222 Recs
- This morning, my husband mentioned that he'd heard a discussion that included some conjecture on the possibility that Netanyahu's diatribe against a nuclear nonproliferation deal with Iran might ...683 comments 871 Recs
- When someone asks where you are, it is no longer appropriate to state that you are on the outskirts of the Virgo Supercluster. Well, the Milky Way's instantaneous position does appear to be on the ...37 comments 40 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.