People SouthernINDem is following.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by SouthernINDem
- Over the last few weeks, much of the attention in Kentucky has been dedicated to the gubernatorial primary. But there are several downballot elections on both sides of the aisle occurring on Tuesday.5 comments 8 Recs
- This will not be as in-depth as I originally intended, but the necessity I found in publishing it at all overcame my desire for a deeper analysis of the region. Eastern Oregon is a geographically ...26 comments 17 Recs
- Hey, so you know how everyon'e always going on about how demographic change will eventually deliver this or that red state to the Democrats? Because minorities keep growing as a share of the ...184 comments 138 Recs
- Part Three! North Carolina Alabama and Minnesota Now we tackle Illinois. In the 2010 cycle, Illinois was one of two states, functionally, where Democrats controlled the process and actually took ...11 comments 7 Recs
- This diary is the first in a series that will examine the 2014 election results in Maine. This diary will look at both houses of the state legislature. For each district, I will examine the voting ...13 comments 10 Recs
- In Part 1 of this diary series (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/19/1300368/-Seismic-Shifts-1992-to-2008-The-South), I looked at the changes in raw vote totals between 1992 and 2008 in the South.24 comments 29 Recs
- So it's been a while since I've done one of these, and this is a pretty quick-and-dirty take -- but I thought it would be fun to see what I could draw if New Mexico were to absorb the heavily Latino ...16 comments 8 Recs
- This is a mirror of an article on my main website, MCIMAPS.com. The images I use are too high-res to be uploaded in the image queue, so go to this link to see the entire article, images attached. ...6 comments 1 Recs
- This is your complete guide to South Carolina races in 2014. With two U.S Senate seats, the Governors chair, other statewide offices, and the State House all on the ballot, you can expect this to ...32 comments 11 Recs
- This is an overview of the 2014 state senate elections in Maine. In this diary, I will go through every race, discussing the candidates and the outlook of each race. A small note of warning: ...16 comments 12 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.