Posting History for Spoonfulofsugar
|Uncle Miltie's Schoolhouse : Part III
Here is Part 1 and here is Part II ...
|Dear Class of 2008 :
Yesterday I wrote a diary about how a school district is privatizing public education using ...
|Action Alert : Care to help teachers?
Denver Public Schools is currently negotiating a new contract with http://www.denverclassroom.org/ . Currently, the ...
|(Breaking) al Quaeda Offers Bush a safe exit
Here is the Reuters link. DUBAI (Reuters)
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Spoonfulofsugar
- I was just perusing a diary from yesterday......The author decided that fat people should just pay extra for everything....DAMMIT! On his own blog, he stated that the "fatties" were all over it. ...954 comments 563 Recs
- As I perused Daily Kos today, I found a diary on the Rec List exclaiming that Geithner's Policies May Be Working Already! Yes, just ask all the unemployed. When did we become a faith based ...920 comments 573 Recs
- hi everybody. I haven't been writing lately because it's just too damn depressing. It feels like 2003 all over again. You know, the feeling that all is decided beforehand, and that nothing you can ...847 comments 798 Recs
- I'm sick of bipartisanship. Why in the world do you include the same Republican sociopaths who created this catastrophe in crafting a solution? I think the events on ...356 comments 629 Recs
- I always like to say our health care system is not broken, it's working perfectly. Just not for us. And it is true. The American health care system is doing exactly what it was designed to do - make ...517 comments 579 Recs
- Every day, there is another example of the conspiracy of silence that pervades the traditional media's description of the current economic crisis. Sure, de-regulation, greed and pure stupidity ...791 comments 931 Recs
- The question on everyone's mind is.... Where did we get 700 Billion dollars to buy out anything? The only people with that kind of money are the "Thieves of Baghdad". Did Bush, Cheney and the ...252 comments 195 Recs
- In an interview with the FT: Paulson says crisis sown by imbalance The US Treasury Secretary ...329 comments 268 Recs
- Sorry to start the year like this, but it's important for everyone to recognize the urgency of healthcare reform. Tragically, in 2009, I fear we're going to usher in an era when obtaining ...674 comments 655 Recs
- WASHINGTON – Barack Obama probably cannot fix every leaky roof and busted boiler in the nation's schools. But educators say his sweeping school modernization program — if he ...171 comments 168 Recs
- No current results.