Math/CS PhD working on Wall St.
Comments posted: 9 (593 days since last comment on Wed Oct 09, 2013 at 12:28 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 12
People Following StephenP: 0
StephenP's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by StephenP
- Support independent cartooning: join Sparky's List —and be sure to visit TT'...37 comments 85 Recs
- Despite such terminology as “fiscal cliff” and “debt ceiling,” the great debate taking place in Washington now has relatively little to do with financial issues. It is all about ideology. ...133 comments 472 Recs
- With the political discussion centers on arguing whether tax cuts will create jobs, somehow nobody stops to think about how wealthy people actually spend their money. Instead of a rhetorical ...26 comments 30 Recs
- For the last while, I like many others have been arguing that the health insurance reform just passed by the House today would lower the federal deficit. I know that this is important to a lot of ...407 comments 786 Recs
- " It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion. Who ...25 comments 12 Recs
- A bloggy friend of the Dog’s called Lady Libertine recently asked a question that has been haunting the Dog ever since. It is a pretty simple question; how do we who take the issue of our ...63 comments 20 Recs
- On yesterday's MSNBC Hardball, Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC)called out President Obama and the Democrats on the Stimulus bill claiming that they weren't being fair, aren't negotiating in good faith, ...43 comments 23 Recs
- Last week I wrote a diary entitled "My Mother, the Undecided." I spoke of how I talked her off of the fence and finally made her comfortable with doing what I know she wants to do -- vote for ...6 comments 15 Recs
- A lot of firsts for me... First time phonebanking. First discussion with an undecided, swing-state voter. First diary on Daily Kos. Yesterday, I joined a wonderful crew of volunteers at the ...21 comments 52 Recs
- I'm writing this after just watching the blowhards on This Week discuss the Republican ticket and the economy, and Sam Donaldson actually showed some ability to hold a substantive policy ...37 comments 35 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.