Posting History for SueM1121
|WYFP: Kids, Cars, Cops, and Court Edition
WYFP is our community's Saturday evening gathering to talk about our problems, empathize with one another, and share advice, pootie pictures, favorite adult beverages, and anything else that we ...
|Dear Wisconsin - Thank You
As I write this, the votes have not yet been counted in Madison and Milwaukee. I still hold out hope - for your state, and for this country and its people. Wisconsin, you showed the rest of this ...
|Michael McKean Injured
Short diary about the Spinal Tap/Laverne and Shirley star: From Entertainment Weekly It seems Mr. McKean's condition has been upgraded to stable; he has a broken leg, from being struck by a car ...
|Old Mitt Romney...
I was humming "Old Mac Donald", and the next thing I know, this happened:
|Delete My F*@&%$! CurrentTV Account, Kos!
For the love of GOD help me Kos - the CurrentTV website has no way to delete an account! Sorry, couldn't resist the impulse. I did try to cancel my ID over there - no option for that.
|What Limbaugh Could Have Said
If he had a shred of humanity, his apology would have looked something like this: I must apologize to Ms. Fluke, who I have gravely wronged with my statements over the last 3 days. Ms. Fluke, I am ...
No, I'm not talking about that abscess on the ass of humanity, Rick Santorum . I'm talking about the abscess I have in one of my teeth. More below the fold...
Just when I thought that I couldn't think less of you, you said yet another thing that made me despise you further. Today, in response to the question "what will you do for the 99% as a 1%-er?", ...
|The Quiet Room
Romney talking about "quiet rooms" sounded familiar to me, and it took awhile to remember the song. Alice Cooper did an outstanding album about mental illness back in the '70's, called "From the ...
|Happy New Year - Welcome, 2012!
I want to say to all of you, I hope you all have a great New Year's Eve, and that 2012 is a great year for all of us - for each of us personally, and for this country. I also want to say THANK YOU ...
|Wish for you all
Whatever tomorrow is for you - whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, or Crash-On-The-Couch-And-Watch-TV-day - I want to say I hope you have a happy and healthy and fun day, and that I'
|Email from a friend
One of my hubby's friends just sent him an email, and he forwarded it to me, with his comments. I am going to post those, along with my response.
Dear wretchedhive, I saw your request for pug pix for your wife, and I post these pix of my 2 puggies in the hope that it will soothe her spirit. I'm so sorry that she is having such complications, ...
|Just Slamming GOP Candidates' Religion for No Apparent Reason?
This blog post in The Telegraph was tweeted by @rudepundit, who described it as "the dumbest thing you'll read today", and it has ...
|Anyone watching Ed right now?
Wow Ed just told Senator Rubio where to go and how to get there! Tune in if you can. Ed just showed what a blazing hypocrite Rubio is. Ok, like we don't know it already, but still, Ed gave it good!
|Just had to post this!
I can't believe I even read it. Aw hell, yes I can! This is a post on The Political Carnival, about how Congressional representatives think they are struggling on their $174K a year salaries!!!!!!!!!
|Thinking Back to 2000
Just throwing a thought out here...I am seriously flashbacking to 2000 with the advent of "all Perry all the time" on the news the past few days. I can't stand to listen to the guy. Same exact ...
|They Clean Up After The Way You Govern
I wrote this last night, feeling disjointed and unsure. Disheartened. Mad. Sickened. We, the people of the United States of America, deserve much better than what the last decade has brought us. ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by SueM1121
- Bill Kristol recently took to The Weekly Standard to lament that America has lost its taste for pointless wars. Insisting that peace is anathema to a strong and responsible America, Kristol chides ...188 comments 711 Recs
- Hahahahaha! Wisconsins Republican Governor, Scott Walker has now joined the parade of GOP Presidential hopefuls who ...112 comments 149 Recs
- We Democrats in my rural, very red Virginia county are sponsoring ACA sign-up clinics 22 and 29 March at our local library. In preparation for the clinics, several of us volunteers spent a few ...149 comments 660 Recs
- Nathan Phelps, Fred's son, announced his reckoning today on Facebook. http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/03/15/fred-phelps-founder-of-the-god-hates-fags-westboro-baptist-church-is-...420 comments 328 Recs
- Earlier today, Malaysian officials dropped a bombshell. Based on a review of radio and radar data, the pilot of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 radioed air traffic control in Kuala Lumpur for the last ...175 comments 126 Recs
- The Southern Poverty Law Center is reporting that "a knowledgeable source with ranking law enforcement contacts" confirmed with their organization that LAX shooter, Paul Anthony Ciancia, had a one ...272 comments 313 Recs
- One of the "startling revelations" in Double Down, the new Halpern-Heilmann political gossip and meaningless trivia book, is that the guy who told Harry Reid that Romney had not paid taxes for 10 ...130 comments 200 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… The Week Ahead Monday The Hawaii legislature takes up the issue of full marriage rights for gay couples. Among the supporters: civil rights groups ...130 comments 61 Recs
- 5:00 PM EDST They took him down. I don't know if it is someone here or not, but a Democrat is posting on RedState with the blogging identity of js2631, trying to educate the masses over there ...139 comments 212 Recs
- Texas is the sleeping giant in the United States. It turns out that Battleground Texas is starting to scare the hell out of the Right Wing Tea Party Texas Republican Party. It turns out that ...184 comments 829 Recs
- No current results.