Posting History for Tempus Figits
|Breaking:Government Collecting Information on Where You Live and Relatives
According to multiple sources approximately 4 years ago Federal agents initiated a project to collect private information on everyone that lives in the United States including their addresses and ...
|Signing off for a week
For those that recognize my nym, it should come as no surprise. What will be a surprise is that I won't be doing a long explanation and expository on the whys. At this point, there shouldn't need ...
|Yes, the Debt Limit Increase Deal is a Turd Sandwhich
And it needs to be passed anyway. You don't have to like that simple fact. In fact, the proper response is most probably disgust. However, the repercussions of it not passing are so severe that ...
|Ok, I'm losing it
This is a rant on the Daily Kos meta rant system. This is only a rant. In an actual Daily Kos Diary, actual information that has facts and citations occur that let you know the diarist isn't just ...
|It is coming time for the DKos Community to choose.
Politics and life in general is filled with cycles. Every two years we choose who is going to represent us in the House. Twice every six years, on different cycles, we choose who is going to ...
|First of all, Afghanistan is not Viet Nam!
Its not just the geography and topography that is different. The politics surrounding the conflict are also different. Here in the United States there are similarities. However, in Afghanistan ...
|I can't do it anymore!
A little over 22 years ago I injured my shoulder while in boot camp in the Air Force moving a desk on President's Day. It took almost a year for it to recover and in the meantime the Air Force ...
John McCain has gambled and lost one of the most precious and hard to receive commodities within the political realm. Credibility. Prior to this Presidential Campaign, John McCain, rightfully or ...
|I am tired of certain Candidate Supporters on DKos
I quite understand that it is Primary season and such actions are sadly par for course. I also understand that every Candidate has their obnoxious supporters. It has been my experience for the ...
|Obama is working to Elect Democrats (Updated)
Recently, Hillary and many of her surrogates have been attacking that Obama's Hopefund leadership PAC has been collaborating with Obama's Presidential campaign to bribe people into endorsing Obama. ...
|The Price of The Politics of Hatred
Racism and hatred have become acceptable in American society again. It seems absurd to say that. I believed that society had grown past most of the most harmful effects. Lately I have come to ...
|Get A Grip and Get Over Yourselves!
We, here on Daily Kos and the netroots in general, pride ourselves upon the fact that we use reason. That isn't saying passion and emotion are not used but, at the end of the day, we back up that ...
|What is wrong with some people and Police Brutality?!?
I have been reading the various diaries and comments of people about the Kerry's visit to the University of Florida and I am appalled at the callousness many seem to have. First of all, Kerry is ...
|Stop doing the Republican's dirty work for them! The MoveOn.org Ad called it right!
First of all, the ad was targeted at an individual not the entire army. In fact, the add went out of its way to praise the army and its soldiers. It asked a very pertinent and timely question. ...
|Racism in North Bend, WA
I never thought of myself as suffering from Post Traumatic Stress, but I found out differently over the Labor Day weekend. I grew up in the South during the late 60's and 70's. The Civil Rights ...
|What more does Bush have to do to get Impeached?
There is only one reason that Congress is not pushing forward to initiate impeachment proceedings, and that is politics. President Bush has repeatedly shown his contempt of both the Congressional ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Tempus Figits
- Let us maintain complete silence on the subject of the GOP Budget Our nation's future - jobs & economic growth - depends on investments made today. The GOP budget fails Americans on these principles.30 comments 11 Recs
- Just What Is the Greater Good? Leaving Patients in Pain or Allowing Them to get The Relief They NeedThat is a question for all of us. Currently we have the FDA, DEA and lawmakers, none of whom have a medical degree, making medical decisions for millions of Americans who have to live with ...45 comments 15 Recs
- Nature has been radically modifying living things for billions of years. Natural descent with modification is responsible for a huge chunk of our dazzling biosphere, a tiny portion of which is ...102 comments 65 Recs
- Talk about an invasion of privacy. Many pharmacies have taken a giant step into thew world of practicing medicine. They didn't do this all on their own. The DEA has pressured them into it. This ...155 comments 111 Recs
- It appears the the Republicans may have finally over-extended themselves. Their actions over the last few weeks have gone way beyond anything a sane person would regard as civil discourse and ...360 comments 99 Recs
- First, let me say I do not want Hillary Clinton to be our next President. Back in 2008, I was (foolishly) first an Edwards supporter because he touted himself as a populist and I didn't think ...602 comments 209 Recs
- I have been writing about pain management since I started with DK. Before this I used to piss and moan on FB. Through all of this I have found that I am not alone. I didn't just make a crappy ...113 comments 82 Recs
- (( click for Hebrew + Video )) Very credible retired & reserve members from the highest ranks of Israel's security establishment are doing everything they can within the rules to urge Israeli ...145 comments 360 Recs
- This diary came about because of a comment thread with The Marti and Mopshell in my KTK diary on Friday. The Marti expressed sympathy with the challenges we face in red states, together with a ...101 comments 221 Recs
- So. There you are, stuck in the backwater of a flaming red state, feeling like the only kid wearing sneakers to the prom. Lonely, ain't it? ...162 comments 313 Recs
Tempus Figits's Tags
- No current results.