Posting History for TerraByte
|Nine-Point Plan for Gun Control
Everyone has ideas about how we should control gun violence, from banning all gun ownership to putting armed guards in schools and public places. Here is a nine-part plan for managing gun ownership ...
|Should the Government Be Run More Like a Business?
The Federal government is not a business but people are always saying they want the government to run more like a business. This election may be a referendum on just this issue. Government is ...
|How Old is Too Old?
The Constitution is quite clear that to be President of the United States, an individual must fulfill only three conditions: be a natural born citizen, be at least thirty five years old, and reside ...
|A Simple Idea to Help Stimulate Job Creation
President Obama is about to announce a program to stimulate job creation in the U.S. The program will probably consist of extensions of tax cuts and unemployment benefits, aid to States, and new ...
|Ten Ideas for Fixing the Federal Government
In just the past year, the country has gone through a series of divisive political debates over the economy, tax cuts, unemployment, job creation, health care, bank regulation, the budget deficit, ...
|Carbon is like Money
Most of us are concerned about climate change and want to do what we can to minimize our contributions to greenhouse gases. It’s complicated, though. There are scores of recommendations on how to ...
|Making the House of Representatives more representative
Article 1 - The Legislative Branch, Section 2 - The House, of the U.S. Constitution states that “The Number of Representatives shall not exceed one for every thirty Thousand … .” Before 1800, ...
|The Constitutional Convention of 2020
Remember the episode of StarTrek where the crew finds a culture that follows some ancient tradition that the inhabitants don't understand ...
Chiasmus, a figure of speech in which two clauses reverse structures to show crossing parallelism. Liberals believe the best talk shows are liberal, the Courts are ...
It's been another record-breaking year for the poppy growers in Afghanistan. I wouldn’t say that our war-against-drugs is ineffective and led by dim-witted myopic authoritarians. That’s ...
|The Legacy of George Bush
Does anybody own their own business or have hiring authority at work? What would you do if you hired someone to do a job and, instead of doing what you told them to do, they did what they wanted to ...
|We should all incorporate.
You've probably seen this story: The company that makes the narcotic painkiller OxyContin and three current and former executives pleaded guilty today in federal court here to criminal ...
|Football and Peak Oil||TerraByte||02/05/2006||12||1||-||2|
|A Scamndal on the Left?||TerraByte||01/12/2006||21||3||-||-|
|SPECS -- A New Paradigm for Business||TerraByte||12/03/2005||5||-||-||9|
|What Americans Want||TerraByte||11/25/2005||6||4||-||-|
|Perspective on Bush Deficits||TerraByte||10/31/2005||12||3||1||1|
|Kossock Halloween Decorations for Guys||TerraByte||10/30/2005||22||5||-||8|
|A Lie by Any Other Name ...||TerraByte||09/24/2005||5||7||5||36|
|9/11: A Statistician's Lament||TerraByte||09/11/2005||7||4||-||2|
|Read My Lips -- Seven New Taxes||TerraByte||09/08/2005||14||1||-||-|
|Where in the U.S. are the Supreme Court Justices?||TerraByte||09/06/2005||1||6||-||3|
|Conservative Cross Words||TerraByte||07/19/2005||-||-||-||-|
|Piquing Public Interest In `Peachment||TerraByte||06/15/2005||3||3||-||2|
|Would you be "Deep Throat" Poll||TerraByte||06/02/2005||11||1||-||-|
|Rice: Grain of Satan? (Poll)||TerraByte||05/18/2005||4||1||-||-|
|What Will It Take (with poll)?||TerraByte||05/16/2005||4||-||-||-|
|Radical Election Reform||TerraByte||04/20/2005||2||-||-||8|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by TerraByte
- Americans demonize socialism because they have been thoroughly indoctrinated to believe in the myth of the rugged individual-- the idea that one person can be fully self-sufficient and make it ...11 comments 11 Recs
- I didn't know until I watched Frontline: The Warning on PBS last night that: 1) In 1998, Clinton's economic team (Greenspan, Rubin, Summers, Geitner) engineered a rescue of Long Term Capital ...94 comments 55 Recs
- Good morning; care for a snowcone? Welcome to ...310 comments 108 Recs
- Freedom is on the march! Some people are probably getting tired of the cannabis diaries. Tough. The issue has hit the mainstream and is now here to stay. It is not getting stuffed back ...434 comments 457 Recs
- “Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists at face value, marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could.&...354 comments 553 Recs
- Now imagine...just imagine if we could save over 20 BILLION dollars a year. 20 BILLION. And thats just at the federal level. Add another 30 Billion to that figure if you want to include the state ...34 comments 16 Recs
- Good morning, and, Christmas means carnage! Welcome to Saturday ...206 comments 75 Recs
- Cross-posted by Will Bunch at my Philadelphia Daily News blog, Attytood . My soon-to-published book -- "20 comments 16 Recs
- I'm a huge Trek fan and I cannot let the day pass without a dKos diary in honor of Majel Barrett-Roddenberry. The wife of the late Gene Roddenberry has passed away at 76 years of age. http://...781 comments 433 Recs
- PEOTUS Barack Obama launched change.gov to increase and encourage public participation in his transition efforts. Just recently, the site had a Q%A solicitation:248 comments 36 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.