Below you'll find recent contributions related to The Centerfielder's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|High Impact Posts: May 21, 2015||jotter||05/22/2015||4|
|High Impact Posts: May 20, 2015||jotter||05/21/2015||8|
|High Impact Posts: May 19, 2015||jotter||05/20/2015||4|
|High Impact Posts: May 18, 2015||jotter||05/19/2015||11|
|High Impact Posts: May 17, 2015||jotter||05/18/2015||4|
|High Impact Posts: May 2-8, 2015||jotter||05/17/2015||6|
|High Impact Posts May 9-15, 2015||jotter||05/17/2015||6|
|High Impact Posts: May 16, 2016||jotter||05/17/2015||6|
|High Impact Posts: May 15, 2015||jotter||05/16/2015||7|
|High Impact Posts: May 14, 2015||jotter||05/15/2015||10|
|High Impact Posts: May 13, 2015||jotter||05/14/2015||4|
|The Dramatic Return of High Impact Posts: May 12, 2015
Well, I wish it was dramatic. I actually feel like I'm slinking quietly back into town after leaving ericlewis0 with an impossible task. Still many thanks to him, and for the coders who attempted ...
Recommended by The Centerfielder
- Standing just behind President Obama in the Oval Office, I watched last week as the new President signed his name to three Executive Orders that will put our country in a stronger position to fight ...244 comments 835 Recs
- I went through the first 2702 ballots available from Minnesota Public Radio and found ...49 comments 38 Recs
- I’ve written about the McCain/Abramoff link often (like in this Diary ). John McCain is not a reformer, a &...136 comments 591 Recs
- When I wrote the diary concerning the uncanny resemblance between John McCain's Christmas story and the story of Alexander Solzhenitsyn in the Soviet gulags, I had no idea about the response it ...459 comments 1181 Recs
- Lanny Davis , annotated: Here are two important neutral principles that should guide the Democratic National Committee&336 comments 585 Recs
- It's Tuesday, Sixo de Mayo, 2008. Someone forgot to tell North Carolina it wasn't a big, mattering state in time to cancel this foolishness. So they're having it. Polls close at 7:318 comments 505 Recs
- well caught by Marc Ambinder: Bill Kristol's New York Times column about Barack Obama this morning contains a major, prejudicial error. Paragraph five: But Ronald Kessler, a ...59 comments 35 Recs
- Now that John McCain has won the GOP nomination, Republicans are voting in ...728 comments 953 Recs
- John McCain has a Lobbyist Scandal on his hands and despite Right-wing auto-rants, this is not a “made-up&...266 comments 654 Recs
- To be clear, there is NO Silver Bullet solution to our energy woes, to peak oil, to Global Warming. There are, however, approaches that, when combined together, can have a major impact on the ...317 comments 217 Recs
The Centerfielder's Tags
- No current results.
The Centerfielder's Blogroll
- No current results.