People TheOpinionGuy is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by TheOpinionGuy
- Tuesday in Phoenix, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt hearing began, and the first day was a doozie. US District Judge Murray Snow ordered Sheriff Arpaio to appear at the hearing ...315 comments 636 Recs
- National Public Radio (NPR) played its interview with Martin O'Malley this morning. Interviewing him was Steve Inskeep. Inskeep asked O'Malley several questions over a broad range of topics. Below ...335 comments 317 Recs
- We had visitors in from the Midwest (Kansas City) this weekend, folks we hadn't seen in many years. This was their first trip to New York and they wanted to do touristy things, which was fine. Now ...356 comments 453 Recs
- I recently came out of a Harris Teeters in Raleigh, NC, and was putting my groceries in the car, when I noticed a note attached to the passenger side windshield. I figured someone must be ...322 comments 365 Recs
- Republicans have decided that they will campaign for the presidency in 2016 by promoting the notion that the nation is looking to them to “take the country back”. It takes a whole lot of moxie ...263 comments 485 Recs
- Some of the very most interesting political leaks aren't the illegal acts of crusading disaffected insiders. Rather, they're simple boneheaded misjudgements, made in haste and repented at long ...132 comments 287 Recs
- Americans scream and yell about tax rates, but most don’t have a clue how our “marginal” tax rates work, much less how to calculate their “effective” tax rate. So in honor of tax season, ...8 comments 11 Recs
- For the second year in a row, Kentucky has been bounced from the NCAA tournament. And, for the second year in a row, riots broke out on and off campus in Lexington. As fires blazed in the middle ...299 comments 343 Recs
- The problem with state RFRAs and the federal RFRA is that they are too broad and nontransparent. Indiana’s would give the Indiana Supreme Court the task of interpreting difficult legal terms such ...60 comments 21 Recs
- If being a neocon means never having to say you're sorry, then being an accessory to a world-historical mistake must grant you some kind of magical immunity. So it would seem after reading Bush ...61 comments 84 Recs