Posting History for TheProgressiveAlien
|When quitting feels like the ONLY option: Leelah Alcorn...
Who are we? Are we just human? Just "ugly bags of mostly water"? Or is there something more to us? What is it about ourselves that is so wonderfully varied, strange, beautiful, curious and even ...
|Media finally shining light on the Kochtopus?
I'm all over that ! Some folks may have heard me mention the Koch brothers, two of the richest men in the world, but do they know WHY I keep slagging these guys? It's not because they're filthy rich,
|Which Is Better, A Cherry Or A Grape? Why I'm An Atheist.
Many people seem to think the words "morality" and "ethics" are two different things because of the baggage the word "moral" carries with it, IE: religion. Yet, both terms describe behaviour, one ...
|We May Not Be Able to Change Their Minds
...But we certainly will keep trying! It's one of those things that many people are so frustrated with: the sheer intransigence of the far-right and the religious right. There is a lot of overlap ...
|So Many Misconceptions and Slagging a Guy For The Wrong Thing (NSFW-cussin')
Sandra Red-Sky, my Gangrel character in the Winnipeg vampire LARP, that occult-following, Satan-worshiping lifestyle. :-/ I came across a Kossak's diary the other day--it's a month old now, but ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by TheProgressiveAlien
- The idiot climate denialist website http://wattsupwiththat.com, run by the idiot climate denialist Anthony Watts , is fond of running graphs proclaiming NO GLOBAL WARMING FOR ‘XX’ YEARS ‘X’ ...68 comments 154 Recs
- Honest answer to a reader's question No snark, no smartassery. This is one of the finest responses I've ever seen to this kind of question. Setup: The Charlotte Observer's Taylor Batten wrote a ...139 comments 650 Recs
- I didn’t really think I’d be rich either, except for a very small part of my brain that thought I’d be rich and famous when I grew up. Like, you know maybe I’d grow up to be a band. I guess ...177 comments 299 Recs
- As Ireland celebrates welcoming all her citizens to full equality, it is only right to ...14 comments 51 Recs
- I’m writing this while a very large, very critter furry makes a bed of my forearms. He’s telling me it’s 1:00 am, and we should be in bed. I’ve tried to move him, but he’s insistent. So ...26 comments 23 Recs
- Need a bit of inspiration this morning? I've got just the story for you. On Tuesday, two men showed up on a street corner in Tillamook, Oregon, with signs reading "Homo sex is sin" and "Jesus said ...121 comments 423 Recs
- The Kansas Community of Pratt was rocked this afternoon with a 4.6 Earthquake. The earthquake, located about 89 miles west of Wichita and close to nearby Pratt is neither the first or largest ...81 comments 153 Recs
- I don't think this is the kind of thing Mike Huckabee expected from his followers. I wonder if he'll backtrack now. (my guess....probably) There's more at the link below. Or you can mosey on ...133 comments 176 Recs
- Cops tasers AND pepper-sprays black man who is having a stroke. Saying he did nothing wrong, a Virginia police officer resigned from the Fredricksburg Police Department after body-cam video showed ...114 comments 211 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.