Thursday Next's groups.
|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Thursday Next
- With other news quickly pushing it out of the headlines, it's still worth looking at the revelations coming out of Ireland after a local historian connected the dots about what happened to ...48 comments 172 Recs
- The US Supreme Court says it will hear a case challenging the requirement that employer-provided health insurance cover contraceptives even if the boss' religion opposes birth control. This begs a ...11 comments 15 Recs
- The most pressing issue we face today is the rampant "backdoor bribery" culture that has infected our entire system of government. The political establishments of both major parties are guilty of ...254 comments 191 Recs
- In the wake of the shameful and immoral filibuster of a watered down background check bill, it's time for Harry Reid and the rest of the Democratic majority to ask the title question, and come up ...106 comments 71 Recs
- By Ilkka Hamalainen Arch of Titus - Arco di Tito Like most triumphal arches, this one celebrates a victory of war. The Arch of Titus has provided the general model for many of the triumphal ...29 comments 32 Recs
- This past week, the Republican Party asked Americans to join in the celebration marking the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library. In addition to offering "Thanks W" stickers (...64 comments 169 Recs
- It is rare that a prominent public intellectual uses such blunt language. Here is how Nobel Laureate Paul Krugman summarizes Bush's legacy in a 27-Apr-2013 post on his NYT blog: The Great Degrader ...231 comments 513 Recs
- The whole idea of the sequester is shared pain across the board. The congress hasn't acted to aid the long term unemployed. The congress hasn't been moved by cuts in aid to the poor or hungry. Help ...23 comments 16 Recs
- [http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425 Everything Is Rigged: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever] The Illuminati were amateurs.353 comments 743 Recs
- Say what you will, the man was an inspiration...136 comments 530 Recs
Thursday Next's Tags
- No current results.
Thursday Next's Blogroll
- No current results.